+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 120th Draw

raysflavor

Jul 31, 2017
Hi guys, I need a quick assistance. I wanted to be sure that we picked the correct NOC for my spouse. She is a lawyer and held a position at a Real Estate firm as a legal advisor and few years later, she was promoted to the director of legal affairs. Now, the closest NOC we could see is 0114. The below is her job duties. I really hope I get a right direction to this. Thanks

*JOB DUTIES*
• Provide oversight on the legal aspects of real estate transactions in the Real Estate Consultancy Firm.

• Review legal documents prepared by the legal team, relating to the real estate projects of the firm.

• Oversee negotiations of the terms and conditions of all real estate transactions of the firm.

• Set the strategy and goals for the Legal team of the real estate firm in alignment with the firm's goals.

• Ensure and facilitate the perfect transfer of titles in land conveyancing transactions.

• Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for real estate transactions.

• Manage regulatory and compliance related services.
There is a chief/ Director, Legal Department title under this NOC so should be fine. Good luck to you guys

Last edited:

yuyu

Aug 25, 2012
Hello, waiting for this Wednesday's ITA too. I am so excited but the whole document collection thing stresses me out...
After ITA, can we immediately request for employer's letter and book medical appointments and police clearance?

sarak1812

May 21, 2019
Hello, waiting for this Wednesday's ITA too. I am so excited but the whole document collection thing stresses me out...
After ITA, can we immediately request for employer's letter and book medical appointments and police clearance?
yes .. you can get PCC even before ITA also the employer letter can be taken before.
medicals usually need the invite

BTW wat is your CRS score ?

yuyu

Aug 25, 2012
yes .. you can get PCC even before ITA also the employer letter can be taken before.
medicals usually need the invite

BTW wat is your CRS score ?
The system gave me 501 points. How do you guys obtain a police clearance before ITA?

bhagwant12

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
The chances are very very low for people in 440s, you should consider PNP, or getting a Masters or French
Already have a Masters and learning French will take at least a year or two which means I'll lose points for age. Any PNP suitable for people from banking and recruitment field?