+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 120th Draw

BLACKPILL

Star Member
Jun 8, 2019
I've been obsessing over trying to predict the crs cut off, and I see a lot of predictions here, but felt that more could be done to make the predictions more accurate. I would like to share my improved (v1.0) CRS Projection sheet. If you want to copy it, please feel free but please share if you find any errors or make any improvements. The cut off projections are dynamic in the sense that if you change the # of ITAs or date of next draw, it will change the projected cut off. You can also test to see what the best and worst case scenario would be by changing the # of ITAs, new pool entries etc.
Here is the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19mlSxcgNq6c6oSjbL5quJJNvXoFZyU97d9c4w3t-S04/edit?usp=sharing
Your prediction is accurate from my view. My prediction is plus or minus 1 with yours

Ican2019

Jun 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
It just got proved in this thread that there is no relation between maintenance notice and draws. There was a maintenance notice on Tuesday, but no draw took place on Wednesday, so wait for 26th June. If luck has it, a draw might happen on Monday, 24th June.
Ohh.. I loved that last sentence

Reactions: Angel1113

Wolesimi

May 23, 2019
Hi guys, I need a quick assistance. I wanted to be sure that we picked the correct NOC for my spouse. She is a lawyer and held a position at a Real Estate firm as a legal advisor and few years later, she was promoted to the director of legal affairs. Now, the closest NOC we could see is 0114. The below is her job duties. I really hope I get a right direction to this. Thanks

*JOB DUTIES*
• Provide oversight on the legal aspects of real estate transactions in the Real Estate Consultancy Firm.

• Review legal documents prepared by the legal team, relating to the real estate projects of the firm.

• Oversee negotiations of the terms and conditions of all real estate transactions of the firm.

• Set the strategy and goals for the Legal team of the real estate firm in alignment with the firm's goals.

• Ensure and facilitate the perfect transfer of titles in land conveyancing transactions.

• Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for real estate transactions.

• Manage regulatory and compliance related services.

Maya53

May 6, 2018
Can you help me how you prepared for TCF??How much time it took??Any tips to work on that??
You must first learn the language. It can take you anytime from 6 months and above depending on ur committment and study plan (fulltime or part time)... Tips: I will recommend Alliance française for language studies and TV5 monde for exam préparation... However, if u still have the oppurtunity of 2 certificates, its better you get that. It may be faster in the long run... All the best...

Last edited:

Ilyushin76

Mar 24, 2019
Any chances for 456? (asking for a colleague of mine who is worried sick with the current score trends as this was is backup plan) :)

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Any chances for 456? (asking for a colleague of mine who is worried sick with the current score trends as this was is backup plan) :)
The score should be down to 456 with current trend by the end of July. But we will have a better picture after the next draw.

Reactions: Jasmine1998