+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 120th Draw

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hi Experts
Need advice on obtaining proof of funds.

I have my salary account in ICICI and another savings account in SBI in my hometown . im getting all the money as a gift from parents . is it advisable to show entire proof of funds in one account or can i show in different accounts . my father has already put some money in SBI and he will deposit the rest in some days . will it be fine if i show the funds in different account other than my salary account ?

Regards
Harsha
It should be fine. You would also need to get a gift deed from your father.

Mutchas

Jun 13, 2019
Think about it this way, even with a higher influx of 460+ candidates, the CRS point decreased by 5 points! If I follow your logic the point should still be at 470. I doubt this influx is constant for future so I believe it should reach 450s by the middle of September. One thing to bare in mind is the PNP or Skilled worker draw potentially could happen at the end of September, and that could lead to another surge of CRS points. However according to last year's schedule after September the draws will continue till early next year without disturbance. I am counting on my 456 to be drawn by the first draw of September.
Can you explain how you came with the statement "If I follow your logic the points should still be at 470" when my logic shows that the points are decreasing from 470 to 465 and from 465 to 462 (my prediction)?

lazarus

Star Member
May 21, 2019
NOC Code......
Unfortunately, you will need to figure this on your own. You could tweet this to Minister of Finance and say bank officials and Zonal officer not giving you your reference letter and is a breach of rights, this might expedite.

Why is your Zonal Manager not giving you your reference letter?
Thats the last resort. Follow hierarchy and protocols, approach your Zonal Manager - Divisional Manager - General Manager HRD - Executive Director - Chairman / Managing Director - RBI's HRD Department - Department of Financial Services (Ministry of Finance).

I'm sure you will get what you need before the matter reaches Top Management, because it is not a big thing.

Reactions: star88

BLACKPILL

Star Member
Jun 8, 2019
Can you explain how you came with the statement "If I follow your logic the points should still be at 470" when my logic shows that the points are decreasing from 470 to 465 and from 465 to 462 (my prediction)?
Oops my bad, but I would argue that by the end of August we should see points below 459.

lazarus

Star Member
May 21, 2019
NOC Code......
Hi Guys, Does the WES ECA for IRCC have any importance / significance after PR? Like applying for jobs or taking up a course in college?

Reactions: star88

AttitudeAdjustment

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Hi Guys, just a quick question. Is it worth waiting for a PNP nomination with a CRS score of 435 (NOC: 2173) or move to Canada to pursue PG Diploma? Thanks!

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
Hi again...have one more query...i have held two positions in same organisation in different branches (working in a bank), so can i get one reference letter signed by senior colleague.
And is it necessary that this colleague has work history with you?
Like we had same supervisor bt worked/is working in different branches.
You can mention both the positions in one reference letter. They don't really cross check with the person who has signed. But tell him all the details just in case Cic calls.

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi Guys, just a quick question. Is it worth waiting for a PNP nomination with a CRS score of 435 (NOC: 2173) or move to Canada to pursue PG Diploma? Thanks!
I don't know your situation but I would like to ask you have you checked out all different avenues that can help you boost up your CRS ? Taking overseas education will definitely pay you but it will have it's own price of time and money both. My point is try figuring out if you can shoot up your score sitting in your home country, wouldn't that be more convenient ?
I 'll share what I 've done. My Crs was 435 with CLB 9 with ECA as bachelors. I 've re applied for ECA this time through ICAS since i did my masters in distance education from Sikkim manipal University. I am waiting for the ECA to arrive within next six months or so. If i get a positive ECA my score will take a quantum leap from 435 to 475. my IELTS expires in May 2020 so I've time till that. In case if that doesn't happen my last option would be going there for studies but again it's my perception . you may go ahead with whatever suits you. All the best.

Reactions: AttitudeAdjustment