ramank22787

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-07-2019
Will the CRS score freeze/stop reducing after i receive ITA, will i still be able to get PR?

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
We can give up after an hour, so stay put guys.

Reactions: priyanka93

roadtofreedom16

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
I don't understand your reason to worry.
lets say worst case (i really hope not) but you get ITA in October and you gather and submit your documents and the fees by end of November or worst case again by first week of December

you will get AOR right away and your file will be locked for further review.
Then whats the problem ?

The day you submit your e-APR that same day you get AOR then whats wrong ?
Thank you so much for your reply, it is just that my age is too old, if i don't get things through this year it'd be now or never.

And the IELTS i took in May - my strongest aspect - Listening, for that i only got 7.5, it was 8.5 when i took academic in 2013. Really hate the two huge speakers here in the big test room in Canada, back to my country, each candidate is equipped with earphones and each test room is much smaller. And writing, is my weakest, glad i got 6.5 this time, but i cannot guarantee another 6.5 next time. If only i could have 8.0 in listening this time my CRS score would be 463!! I wouldn't be anxious any more ...

And i am not clear about how to define the exact "reach-eAPR" moment, don't know the gap between eAPR and AOR. Above all, it is my age that glooms me, if i were 35, i wouldn't worry a single thing :)

And reading your analysis makes me feel much better, thank you very very much.

Just wish in September or October, 455 will be cleared ...

by the way, is it ok for foreign jobs fall under different NOCs?

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
As I have posted on ROH 119 before and seeing no sign of draw happening today, I feel like CIC is trying to maintain in conducting 2 draws per month fron now on until the end of year. If they really have a target of issuing 90,000 ITAs this year then with the 13 draws left to go, they will have to issue approximately 3,900 ITAs per draw from this coming Wednesday if they really want to achieve the target. Currently, they had issued 38450 ITAs (2x3900 + 9x3350 + 500 FST) since January, so 51550 ITAs to go divided by 13 draws = 3965 ITAs. and if that the case then I think the round of invitation date will be:
June 26th
July 10th and 24th
August 7th and 21st
September 4 or 11 and 25th
October 9th and 23rd
November 6th and 20th
December 4th and 18th or 11th and 24th or 26th
Draw has never been done near Christmas, and never between 25 and 31 Dec.. the closest they got was on 22 dec..

Its a pain to turn 30 in last week of December :(

Losing 5 points.. been in the pool since Jan

Reactions: Dheana90

Ican2019

Jun 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
As I have posted on ROH 119 before and seeing no sign of draw happening today, I feel like CIC is trying to maintain in conducting 2 draws per month fron now on until the end of year. If they really have a target of issuing 90,000 ITAs this year then with the 13 draws left to go, they will have to issue approximately 3,900 ITAs per draw from this coming Wednesday if they really want to achieve the target. Currently, they had issued 38450 ITAs (2x3900 + 9x3350 + 500 FST) since January, so 51550 ITAs to go divided by 13 draws = 3965 ITAs. and if that the case then I think the round of invitation date will be:
June 26th
July 10th and 24th
August 7th and 21st
September 4 or 11 and 25th
October 9th and 23rd
November 6th and 20th
December 4th and 18th or 11th and 24th or 26th
Now, CIC is not even concerned about achieving their target.

garry.jones

Jun 14, 2019
Yes it is very important. You should ask your employer to include it. If it is not possible to get the letter edited then you will have to upload every pay slip as a proof along with T4 or notice of assessment. Àlso make sure to include an explàination in LOE.
When do you need this letter of experience?

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Will the CRS score freeze/stop reducing after i receive ITA, will i still be able to get PR?
There is an article on canada.ca that says something on the lines of - officers recalculate crs score on AOR date.. they are advised to ignore decrease in points due to applicant's birthday after ITA

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Draw has never been done near Christmas, and never between 25 and 31 Dec.. the closest they got was on 22 dec..

Its a pain to turn 30 in last week of December :(

Losing 5 points.. been in the pool since Jan
Okay. Sorry, I should have checked the previous years december draw.

My birthday is in December,too...but I won't lose mark until 2020 though...I hope you get ITA long before your birthday, dear..

Last edited:
Reactions: WantToImmigrate

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Now, CIC is not even concerned about achieving their target.

Yeah, I can see it now that CIC doesn't care about achieveing target or increasing ITA numbers in order to compensate for 3-4weeks gap draw. I think they might continue with 3350 ITAs/draw for the rest of the year so people have to expect this worse case scenario but still should have some hope and be very patient.

I believe in "everything happen for a reason and you are where you supposed to be and everything will be fine in time".

Not_Your_Donkey_Kong

Apr 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Glad i saw this since i was a total newbie in immigration policies.

So my birthday is in early Feb.
And my score will be 455 on 20 Aug.
So if i can get an ITA in September (or even October) i suppose everything would be fine 'cause i have enough time to upload necessary documents, most of which would have been ready in August. Then i can reach the eAPR stage safely before the end of January and the score would be locked by then. Is my understanding correct? According to viki1805, "They are locked at the time of eAPR, not the ITA."

If eAPR passes my birthday in 2020, i know i have no hope anymore ... really envy you young people.
It would be an exceptional case if post ITA birthday causes score to be lowered.
A ministerial advice, no matter how much discretion it leaves to the officer, is though practically binding, but it would take something really extraordinary for the officer to use that discretion.

roadtofreedom16

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
It would be an exceptional case if post ITA birthday causes score to be lowered.
A ministerial advice, no matter how much discretion it leaves to the officer, is though practically binding, but it would take something really extraordinary for the officer to use that discretion.
Don't understand your ministerial advice part well, but many thanks :)

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Yeah, I can see it now that CIC doesn't care about achieveing target or increasing ITA numbers in order to compensate for 3-4weeks gap draw. I think they might continue with 3350 ITAs/draw for the rest of the year so people have to expect this worse case scenario but still should have some hope and be very patient.

I believe in "everything happen for a reason and you are where you supposed to be and everything will be fine in time".
I don't believe in "everything happen for a reason and you are where you supposed to be and everything will be fine in time" and advise you to do the same..