+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 119th Draw

kevwe91

Apr 5, 2019
Hi everyone, thanks for the encouragement and advice, applying for the PR now. For the proof of funds, I dont have up to 12700CAD in my account, not to talk about showing it for six months, but my parents want to gift the sum to me, please how can I prepare a gift deed, thanks

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
No, but atleast I can increase in reading from 7 to 8 and in listening from 8 to 8.5
good thought. Don't let any stone unturned till you get to what you need. All the best. Each point matter.

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Guys please suggest.... should I go for IELTS ?? I mean currently I am LRSW 8,7,7.5,7.5
So there is still a little scope in Listening and reading. But I am afraid of writing...

But then if I score less next time.. i can anytime go and use my previous score... Can I or I can’t???
Yes you use the best one.

adityacs007

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Hi, No I have not yet. When did you submit your profile?
Hey Priyanka, I received a very generic reply from IRCC for the ticket raised. They said in case many people have the cut off, ITA is decided by the submission time. That's all. Did you have any luck in your inquiries?

priyanka93

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Hey Priyanka, I received a very generic reply from IRCC for the ticket raised. They said in case many people have the cut off, ITA is decided by the submission time. That's all. Did you have any luck in your inquiries?
I did receive a reply. They said I am eligible under CEC and the June 12th draw was targeted towards Federal Skilled Trades Program. I am not sure how a cut off score of 465 would be for this stream?

adityacs007

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
I meant Federal Skilled Trades. I am honestly so confused. Are these two streams the same?
CEC is for people with Canadian Experience. FSW is for federal skilled workers with NOC 0,1,2. These are desk jobs. Federal Skills Trade is for plumbers and such. This is my understanding. No way FST cut off is 465. Its way lower than 400.

priyanka93

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
CEC is for people with Canadian Experience. FSW is for federal skilled workers with NOC 0,1,2. These are desk jobs. Federal Skills Trade is for plumbers and such. This is my understanding. No way FST cut off is 465. Its way lower than 400.
Exactly, thats what my thought was! Well lets hope we get it on wednesday this week!

karizma360

Oct 12, 2018
Hi everyone, thanks for the encouragement and advice, applying for the PR now. For the proof of funds, I dont have up to 12700CAD in my account, not to talk about showing it for six months, but my parents want to gift the sum to me, please how can I prepare a gift deed, thanks
Follow this link, It has all 3 Gift Deed Letter, Affidavit(which needs to be notorised) & Letter of Explanation. I believe notorised Affidavit is all you need for Gift deed.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/proof-of-funds-format-of-gift-deed-affidavit-and-loe.487054/