+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 119th Draw

dawak

Apr 6, 2019
I dont understand why high scorers are discussing they received ITAs on this group. Isnt this group for people to discuss their worries and hinderances they are facing for applying?

Reactions: Mr_fabrizio

FromFebruary

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-06-2019
Med's Done....
31-07-2019
Waiting for that golden ITA mail, CRS 467.

However, this shows up in my profile...it's updated today on the 12th but no ITA yet?

Have I been invited to apply?
  • June 12, 2019 You do not have an invitation to apply at this time.

qdre

Sep 4, 2018
Hello everyone

My husband and I will be 461 in August. We were hoping to get the points and then do the profile. But we are starting to get worried because I was thinking that if you had the score, you would be getting your ITA in a few days. However, this will take more time, right ?. So we just need some advice: Should we get the profile and wait for the update with the new 461 in Aug? How long does it take until you get the score up to ITA? We know that the processing time is around 3-6 months.

Thanks

ryeCatcher

Apr 21, 2019
Your birthday will be locked once you submit your e-AOR. So, don't worry about it and submit before your birthday.

Congrats and good luck!
Dang so its locked after we submit all the documents and they are accepted? Not before on accepting the ITA?
Cause we still have to do medical tests and not sure if we will get dates or not before birthday in July :(

kiran0553

Jun 12, 2019
I dont understand why high scorers are discussing they received ITAs on this group. Isnt this group for people to discuss their worries and hinderances they are facing for applying?
Every body's use case is different buddy. According to today's draw results I should be receiving an ITA, but it still didn't land in my email yet. So I don't know, I am not sure if I missed something silly and for some reason my application was not in the pool? I dont know, I am tensed as well.

Reactions: ryeCatcher

ryeCatcher

Apr 21, 2019
Every body's use case is different buddy. According to today's draw results I should be receiving an ITA, but it still didn't land in my email yet. So I don't know, I am not sure if I missed something silly and for some reason my application was not in the pool? I dont know, I am tensed as well.
Same here!

mandy87

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Waiting for that golden ITA mail, CRS 467.

However, this shows up in my profile...it's updated today on the 12th but no ITA yet?

• June 12, 2019 You do not have an invitation to apply at this time.
466 and same message on profile. What does this mean? Did you get invitation yet?

kiran0553

Jun 12, 2019
My score is 478 and this is what I see on my page
Help - Have I been invited to apply?
  • May 30, 2019 You do not have an invitation to apply at this time.

Queenslander88

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Wait for a bit!
Usually, it's like within 24 hours of the Draw.

bubai

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
hi,
I have given 2 CELPIP test. the first one i got L10 R10 W 8 S7 , second one i got L9 R10 W 7 S7 , do CIC only consider the latest ?

bubai

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
hi all,
need one help.
I have given 2 CELPIP test. 1st one is better and it is allowing me to reach 460. should i give only the first one or CIC only accepts the latest one.
please help