Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
You are a newer member of the forum I guess or at least you haven't been following this forum quite well, otherwise you 'd have known how accurate most of the CRS predictions have been by some of the senior members here (Punitsingh, NikSharma, NitinSharma).
The thing is, that the predictions so made by them and many others heavily rely on observed data and estimated composition of the pool, whereas yours is simply gut feeling without any statistical figure to back it.
Now sure future is unpredictable, but that doesn't mean that it always has to be arbitrary especially when there is a system in place.

P.S - This forum is called 'Ray of Hope'.

If you want to keep up with this pessimistic ideology of yours, better start your own forum called 'Clouds of Disappointment', and maybe take Navinball with you too (he surely belongs there). Lol ;)
NAILED IT!!!!!! ;)

Avmaia

May 18, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06/03/2019
While you are waiting to hope the scores go down, other people are working on improving their scores. As a matter of fact, I and others posted here asking to update their scores. Some people are not idling waiting.

Whoever is just waiting for it to go down is just wasting their precious time that could be spent in improving their scores.

I admire the courage of people who rely on other's guesses, predictions, statistical analysis or whatever. In the end, even an educated guess based on statistics is just a guess.

Don't leave your future expectations to luck.

Not_Your_Donkey_Kong

Apr 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Lets' see how these two seniors will win tomorrow.

I bet on 13nitinsharma !
Pitting one against the other, as if they were race horses. Not cool.

The predictions made on this forum are not competitive. No one is trying to outdo anyone!

But it's okay, at least you have shown some confidence in one of them, as opposed to your previous posts in which you were just all out bashing them. Lol.

Good for a start. ;)

Good luck for the draw though. May it be the best it possibly can be. :D

kalex123

Dec 27, 2018
Comprehensive ranking system (CRS)
The CRS is the points-based system we use to assess and score your profile and rank you in the Express Entry pool.

Your overall score 475

just got updated

mahmod2020

Nov 8, 2017
Comprehensive ranking system (CRS)
The CRS is the points-based system we use to assess and score your profile and rank you in the Express Entry pool.

Your overall score 475

just got updated
Good luck
You have to work harder to improve your score if you want to get an ita soon

kalex123

Dec 27, 2018
Hello all,

I need a suggestion.

I worked in India for 16 months and IN USA for 20 months.

I worked for Randstad in India from Sep 2013- May 2014

from May 2014- Dec 2014 win Wipro Ltd.

I requested a reference letter from Wipro they are unwilling to provide one. How do I show proof of my work exp.

I have all the joining letters, payslips relieving letters etc from Wipro.

The same is the case with Randstad India.

My current employer provided me the reference letter.

BY removing my India work exp I will have crs score of 450. if I have my India work exp I will have 475.

what options do I have now to manage

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Hello all,

I need a suggestion.

I worked in India for 16 months and IN USA for 20 months.

I worked for Randstad in India from Sep 2013- May 2014

from May 2014- Dec 2014 win Wipro Ltd.

I requested a reference letter from Wipro they are unwilling to provide one. How do I show proof of my work exp.

I have all the joining letters, payslips relieving letters etc from Wipro.

The same is the case with Randstad India.

My current employer provided me the reference letter.

BY removing my India work exp I will have crs score of 450. if I have my India work exp I will have 475.

what options do I have now to manage
I would take my chances and add 20 months experience and include all the evidence of efforts you have made to get the experience letter from the two previous jobs as well as other proofs such as payslips, employment letter etc. Also include a letter of explanation (very important!). Things are too competitive now to rely on a score of 450. All the best!

*Mandie*

kalex123

Dec 27, 2018
It’s sarcasm....surprised you didn’t catch it!

*Mandie*
ok...
I would take my chances and add 20 months experience and include all the evidence of efforts you have made to get the experience letter from the two previous jobs as well as other proofs such as payslips, employment letter etc. Also include a letter of explanation (very important!). Things are too competitive now to rely on a score of 450. All the best!

*Mandie*
I have all of them