+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 119th Draw

Sep 17, 2018
Hi All,
I am very confused between choosing NOC 1111 or 1311. My Job role matches 1111 but as I don't have qualifications like CA, CPA, I am not sure if my application will be rejected due to that.

I am a Business administration graduate with MBA and work with Ernst & Young (Big four)

Roles and Responsibilities were:

· Supported the team in tagging of financial statements while ensuring compliance with financial reporting regulations, procedures and internal controls.

· Supported the team in reconciling the financial accounts provided by the entity to the signed financials available on the Companies House to ensure accuracy.

· Supported team in examining accounts to prepare detailed observations and discrepancies noted in work procedures and highlighting them timely to the concerned party.

· Supported the team in conversion of financial statements to create digitally tagged reports by tagging (mapping) the financial items to the elements within a taxonomy with the use of tagging software used for electronically filing of company tax returns and accounts to filing authorities.

· Assisted and supported in completion and submission of work in line with designated methodology adhering to tight reporting deadline.

· Assisted new staffs by means of coaching, guiding and performing first level quality check to verify the procedures used in tagging of financials.

· Supported team in preparing engagement trackers to track timely delivery of work to concerned party.

Can someone please suggest if it is acceptable to select noc 1111 without qualification like ca cpa or my job description will be better with 1311

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
I declined 2 ITA because I got experience points before I completed 2 years of work experience. But when I was going to accept ITA they only conducted FSW draw. Now sitting at 456 with no ITA and my IELTS is going to expire in August. :(:(:(:(:(

Eddiesol

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
I declined 2 ITA because I got experience points before I completed 2 years of work experience. But when I was going to accept ITA they only conducted FSW draw. Now sitting at 456 with no ITA and my IELTS is going to expire in August. :(:(:(:(:(
That sucks man

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
you can accept the ITA even before your experience is reached
as long as you submit after that ~

My friend did the same thing like you in January 30 (it was 438) and he is super regret now. *he got 445 and he feels like it never go back now.

Reactions: Angel1113

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Hi All,
I am very confused between choosing NOC 1111 or 1311. My Job role matches 1111 but as I don't have qualifications like CA, CPA, I am not sure if my application will be rejected due to that.

I am a Business administration graduate with MBA and work with Ernst & Young (Big four)

Roles and Responsibilities were:

· Supported the team in tagging of financial statements while ensuring compliance with financial reporting regulations, procedures and internal controls.

· Supported the team in reconciling the financial accounts provided by the entity to the signed financials available on the Companies House to ensure accuracy.

· Supported team in examining accounts to prepare detailed observations and discrepancies noted in work procedures and highlighting them timely to the concerned party.

· Supported the team in conversion of financial statements to create digitally tagged reports by tagging (mapping) the financial items to the elements within a taxonomy with the use of tagging software used for electronically filing of company tax returns and accounts to filing authorities.

· Assisted and supported in completion and submission of work in line with designated methodology adhering to tight reporting deadline.

· Assisted new staffs by means of coaching, guiding and performing first level quality check to verify the procedures used in tagging of financials.

· Supported team in preparing engagement trackers to track timely delivery of work to concerned party.

Can someone please suggest if it is acceptable to select noc 1111 without qualification like ca cpa or my job description will be better with 1311
As i mention in other post, i go with 1311 at the end but everyone case is different

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
you can accept the ITA even before your experience is reached
as long as you submit after that ~

My friend did the same thing like you in January 30 (it was 438) and he is super regret now. *he got 445 and he feels like it never go back now.
I didn't know that. Yeah I feel terrible now. At that time it seemed obivious to get an ITA in next draw with 456. Anyways thanks for sharing that. Hope other people don't make same mistake.

Kenneth89

Jun 1, 2019
1400 PNP issued to express entry candidates,whats our hope in the coming draw,I am on CRS 458....this is quiet interesting

keyur sharma

Dec 3, 2016
Barrie
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1/07/2017
Doc's Request.
12/08/2017
Nomination.....
12/07/2017
AOR Received.
12/08/2017
IELTS Request
31/05/2017
Med's Request
12/08/2017
Med's Done....
12/09/2017
Passport Req..
26/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/11/2017
LANDED..........
30/11/2017

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
1400 PNP issued to express entry candidates,whats our hope in the coming draw,I am on CRS 458....this is quiet interesting
I am not an expert but I feel like points may come down in July if draws are consistent.

Reactions: EnthuChap