+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 119th Draw

hunt4dj

Mar 31, 2019
I see people getting anxious but remember six months left and they still have 50-60k vacancies target to fill for FY19. So it will be a ITA rush this fall season with scores dipping

Reactions: EnthuChap

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Maintenance notice could mean three things:
1. Only UI update
2. Only a draw
3. Both

Option 2 has been ruled out.
Hoping for option 3.
50% chances
In this case we only know number 3 :)
Hope that CIC make a record breaking draw size like 4100 itas during 2nd half of the year.
Good luck everyone!

Reactions: royalking

ExpressMan

Star Member
May 8, 2019
IELTS Request
05/23/2019
My score is 456 and still awaiting ECA...may take two more draws before I get ECA and create EE profile.

Three draws earlier, I felt so comfortable looking at scores and was hopeful that once my ECA is done and EE profile is created, I was sure of ITA at the very next draw...but now, looking at the draws and cut off's, I think I might have to wait for 3-4 months.. and If i don't get an invite before october, then my score will go down by 5 points because of age..

Eddiesol

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
My score is 456 and still awaiting ECA...may take two more draws before I get ECA and create EE profile.

Three draws earlier, I felt so comfortable looking at scores and was hopeful that once my ECA is done and EE profile is created, I was sure of ITA at the very next draw...but now, looking at the draws and cut off's, I think I might have to wait for 3-4 months.. and If i don't get an invite before october, then my score will go down by 5 points because of age..
I'm at 455 and in the sane situation with bd in October
It seemed safe before but after 4 week draw it is unclear

skg1988

Feb 11, 2019
I love the optimism, but I must disagree on India winning. South Africa all the way:p
Hahahahahaha....India is on the way to winning. I wish you could had must disagreed on draw;););)
Dear God, please help us, and ultumately we are your children. I not requesting something which is impossible or we don't deserve it. It's been enough for 2019 and I believe we have passed it.