+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 119th Draw

ryeCatcher

Apr 21, 2019
Not sure if it is true or not.
For my friend, it updated in less than 24 hrs
I think 24 hrs is the max time they take but not sure
At present it’s morning of 4th June in Canada so they might update urs by end of today on 4th June
Even if not updated what is the loss, u will be in pool with older CRS
So update it quickly
Well I have done so, I do hope you are right and there is a draw tomorrow and I am in the pool with updated CRS. Fingers crossed!

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
Can you explain a bit more? I have got PCC from the US and India, and both of them does not mention any duration. Should the duration of stay be mentioned?

If details are missing in a document say PCC or experience letter, will the IRCC reject or ask for new set of document?
Just the Issue date is fine. They look at it to determine if it's valid, even if it does not have the duration.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html

Date the certificate was issued
For the country where you currently live
The police certificate for the country where you currently live:

• must be issued no more than 6 months before the date you submit your application
  • must not be expired
For any other country
For any other country, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row.

Some countries put expiry dates on their police certificates. If you have a police certificate that expired, include it. We’ll accept it if:

• it was issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row
  • it is not for the country where you currently live
An officer may ask for a new one later on.

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
is it possible that tomorrow is eid and they might not conduct draw due to holiday
I am also afraid that draw may not happen on Wednesday, because the maintenance notice was for 4th June 2:30 to5:30 AM
This time has already passed and we can see some format changes in our profile (someone shared the screenshot of format changes in above chat)
So,
1.was this notice for only this format change or
2. Was it for both, format change and draw, God knows.

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
I am also afraid that draw may not happen on Wednesday, because the maintenance notice was for 4th June 2:30 to5:30 AM
This time has already passed and we can see some format changes in our profile (someone shared the screenshot of format changes in above chat)
So,
oh pleasee be positive :oops:

Reactions: Dheana90

gursimran walia

May 29, 2019
I am also afraid that draw may not happen on Wednesday, because the maintenance notice was for 4th June 2:30 to5
So,
The chances are very less now for draw

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
Guys, I was just checking my profile and found that the grid containing educational details is empty.
Is it the case with everyone or just for me?

rishi-92

May 27, 2019
Mumbai
App. Filed.......
01-02-2019
@anjocan , can we get our pcc done before ITA is received?
Yes, you can get the PCC before ITA, but it is advisable to do it nearest to the ITA date and only if you are sure of getting an ITA in the next 2-3 draws. In my case, PCC was required only for India which was issued on the very same day of my visit to the Passport Office as my verification was already done for the passport a couple of years back.

rishi-92

May 27, 2019
Mumbai
App. Filed.......
01-02-2019
We got my spouse's ECA back today. If I update my profile today, will my profile still be in the pool if there is a draw tomorrow? If so will it be with current CRS or updated CRS ?
You will still be in the pool with the updated CRS, to reflect the updated CRS it usually takes 15-20 mins.
All the best for the upcoming draw.

prsingh

Feb 22, 2019
Connecticut, US
So,
Lets hope there is a draw tomorrow.....

Reactions: Punitsingh

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Lets hope there is a draw tomorrow.....
I'm hoping for a draw too but I must admit that the UI changes are making me nervous. Hope the notice was to mark a draw and not some field changes in the interface!

skg1988

Feb 11, 2019
So finally Wats the conclusion
Well, I was trying to explain the anomalies about the crs cut-off beyond our predictions for the irregular draws - 1-week draw; Dec 2018 and Jan 2019, 3-week draw; Feb and 4-week draw; May.
So the conclusion is that the cut-off would be lower than the predicted one, I am talking about the logical predictions by Nitin, Nik...., if draw happens at the 1-week gap.
We had always been freaking out after these exceptional high cut-offs after the irregular draws and always been trying to understand the reason hidden behind it.

Reactions: NikSharma01