+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 119th Draw

ryeCatcher

Apr 21, 2019
We got my spouse's ECA back today. If I update my profile today, will my profile still be in the pool if there is a draw tomorrow? If so will it be with current CRS or updated CRS ?

Boluwaduro

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
Yes Indeed. Thank you for your kind words!!

Believe in God and Trust in yourself, everything will be in your favor. I've learnt one thing, never let others to take any advantage of your emotions even if your scores are below 445, or you're waiting since long. Ignore them simply, they're like good for nothing. Just stay focused and spread positive vibes always.

Look at me, I was thinking to appear for IELTS for additional 6 points, God has given me 600 points. That's like a miracle for me now!!

Help others in your life and you'll surely get it back. I'm not saying I've done alot, it's just I'll always try to contribute to the society in any means.

By the way, table has been booked for today. It's time to celebrate for sure!! :) :)
Happy to see you happy. Congratulations.

Reactions: 13nitinsharma

skg1988

Feb 11, 2019
Hey Guys,
I think you, those who predict crs cut-off, should take 600+ candidates more seriously because their number has been around 150-175 per week, and they play a big role in crs cut-off.
CIC has fixed the draw size to 3350, whereas last draw happened at 4-week gap means 600+ candidates were doubled. On the otherhand if a draw happens at 1-week gap their number would be half, keeping the #ITAs constant. What I mean to say is that the higher cut-off might not be due to the candidates between 450-600, but it was probably due to the 600+ candidates. You can simply imagine if the draw size could had been 3350+ 365, the cut-off would had been in early 460s.
So be careful in predicting the cut-offs with 1-week, 2-weeks, 3-weeks.
CurrentIy, I am more focused about the backlog, 450+, instead of predicting a crs cut-off as we dont know even what would be the size of the draw this time.;););););)
I am not going to give up so easily at #ITAs.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:

anjocan

Oct 28, 2017
It was a common mistake. Pcc did not cover entire stay in the country.
Can you explain a bit more? I have got PCC from the US and India, and both of them does not mention any duration. Should the duration of stay be mentioned?

If details are missing in a document say PCC or experience letter, will the IRCC reject or ask for new set of document?

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
Thanks for response!
I read somewhere it takes 24 hours for score to be updated, is that true?
Not sure if it is true or not.
For my friend, it updated in less than 24 hrs
I think 24 hrs is the max time they take but not sure
At present it’s morning of 4th June in Canada so they might update urs by end of today on 4th June
Even if not updated what is the loss, u will be in pool with older CRS
So update it quickly

Reactions: ryeCatcher

ryeCatcher

Apr 21, 2019
Can you explain a bit more? I have got PCC from the US and India, and both of them does not mention any duration. Should the duration of stay be mentioned?

If details are missing in a document say PCC or experience letter, will the IRCC reject or ask for new set of document?
Same question here too

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018

@anjocan , can we get our pcc done before ITA is received?

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
I thought so, I remember reading somewhere that PCC is valid for six months, so why not? But then it’s better to confirm from someone who has done it.
And also, if is valid for only 6 months then if we get it done now, and after we apply for pr visa then it might get expired during that period as that visa processing also takes 4-6 months

Mitya-kun

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
We got my spouse's ECA back today. If I update my profile today, will my profile still be in the pool if there is a draw tomorrow? If so will it be with current CRS or updated CRS ?
First of all, congratulations! Secondly, what was ECA’s due for completion date?