+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 119th Draw

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
I wish u all the best for the result. I hope the result comes out great and proves that u've been worrying for nothing. :D:D:D Amen

When I did mine, I was worried about my reading and didn't think I'll even get 8 and I was wrong, I actually got 9. ;)

So, don't underestimate yourself that easily, dear...

By they way, I thought that u went for computer delivered one? But when u mentioned result come out on June 14, I realised u took paper based one.
Oh! Thanks dear for your kind words. Its worth apprecaiting. Amen!
If it happens the same as you've said, then treat is on me! :p

Besides, yepp I opted for the paper one because I'm familiar with this format more and even I've heard that on CBT listening is quite challenging because at the end of the exam you're not given 10 minutes to transfer the answers but only 2 minutes. Moreover, gazing at the screen and meanwhile using mouse make it hard to concentrate on the listening audio.

Well, if my result is not upto the mark, then I think I'll consider CBT for another shot because of the fastest result. For this, I'll have to develop a particular technique for listening to be done comfortably.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Thanks for your kind suggestion sir. Btw, what is the processing time for nomination?
Overall 8-9 months.

Because it takes 2-3 months to get nomination after the EOI
After that your profile will re-enter the EE pool for the ITA!

Last edited:

Folaroyal

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
Thanks for your kind suggestion sir. Btw, what is the processing time for nomination?
Processing time for EE PNP in Ontario is about 60-90 days to get your 600 points... Meanwhile, I was referring to the actual PR paper-application for PNP which is 15-19 months now!!

phuketlove

Apr 4, 2019
I decided to wait for ICA after I got an EOI from Ontario. I have a CRS of 456. I will reject the EOI because I don't want to waste a lot of time and money.

I hope I won't regret this :/ !

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
I decided to wait for ICA after I got an EOI from Ontario. I have a CRS of 456. I will reject the EOI because I don't want to waste a lot of time and money.

If I were, I won't think about $1500, its too less for the status we would be getting there in Canada, The Permanent Resident.

Well, on the other hand, your score is pretty good. So, you won't be regretting about it at all.

Reactions: phuketlove

phuketlove

Apr 4, 2019
If I were, I won't think about $1500, its too less for the status we would be getting there in Canada, The Permanent Resident.

Well, on the other hand, your score is pretty good. So, you won't be regretting about it at all.
Yes, I am afraid it is not only about the money... I will be limiting myself to work in Ontario, while I am checking a lot of jobs on the job bank that are in Vancouver for example.
Let's hope for the best! Good luck to everyone !

Reactions: NikSharma01

kevwe91

Apr 5, 2019
Just to ask, how likely is a draw by the 5th going to be? and what would be the reason for another draw this early?

fuad124

Mar 6, 2019
I'll join pool in July with 450 score, but I lost all my hope. Don't know if re-taking IELTS would boost my score as it was not easy to hit CLB-9 in the first place:(

Not_Your_Donkey_Kong

Apr 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Just to ask, how likely is a draw by the 5th going to be? and what would be the reason for another draw this early?
How likely?
Pretty likely. (Not certainly though).

Reason?
A three week gap. Last FSW draw before the recent draw took place on 2nd of May. It has been observed previously that a three week draw is usually followed with b2b draws.
Also, CIC is lagging on its annual target. There has to be a b2b draw soon (even if it doesn't happen this week, it has to happen soon.)

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
last year a member of this forum got an noi from ontario at 441, he also got a regular invite. he decided to go with the regular invite and declined the noi from ontario. after a couple of months his application got denied because of an invalid pcc, he lost 5 points because of birthday and never got an invite again.
the 600 points from ontario will act as a buffer for such scenarios. so if you have 455 or below and get an noi take it.

Shishir Chandra Kumar

Jan 9, 2019
Pune, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
Nomination.....
17-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
IELTS Request
24/11/2018
Med's Done....
26-09-2019

Guys what are your respective NOCs? Is it related to 0124- Marketing/Advertising ?