+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 119th Draw

#EEC

May 19, 2019
hey guys ! i'm at 460 i got ahead of myself and prepared most of the documents. I have been a public high school teacher for 8 years . it's a full time job but the actual teaching hours are just 14 . the issue here is that our ministry of education does not specify work hours in any of the official documents. I managed to convice my boss (school director) to sign a reference letter that mentions the job description, annual salary, years of experience and that it's a full time job and that includes his e-mail and personal and professional work numbers .Yet he refused to add the estimated number of work hours which would be around 40 hours ( preparing lessons a,d exams , correcting exams, meetings etc ) . Besides i have salary slips , other official documents signed by the ministy of education like an annual salary, work and experience certificates. i'm also thinking of including a letter of explanation.
Do you think this is enough ?
in my opinion u should not submit experience letter which doesn't meet the requirements, hence u should proceed in a way where ppl are unable to get experience letter...

#EEC

May 19, 2019
Guys received an OINP invite today, CRS at 441 and waiting for Masters ECA so the score will go to 474.

I mean I am sitting at 441 since an year and got no provincial nomination and now when I did an additional diploma and getting the ECA done, I receive an invite.

I am thinking of ignoring it since ECA will be completed in a month or so and CRS would be 474.

What do you people suggest?
If u r confident enough to reach 474 without PNP... Just ignore PNP... N be free man to discover whole of Canada...

veritas1994

Mar 10, 2019
Can someone tell me why my points are not increasing with work experience? I have 1+ year work experience currently, which will turn to 2 in August. But the calculator shows the same points when I select 2 years of work experience. Do you get the same number of points for 1-3 years work experience?

ryeCatcher

Apr 21, 2019
Can someone tell me why my points are not increasing with work experience? I have 1+ year work experience currently, which will turn to 2 in August. But the calculator shows the same points when I select 2 years of work experience. Do you get the same number of points for 1-3 years work experience?
Yes I think so

shivamtiwari93

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Oh, then why even have options like 1, 2, 3+ in the CRS calculator? Thats confusing. Could have just asked if you have 1+ years of experience.
In my case the score increased with experience. 3+ years of experience has maximum points. I am not sure about 1-2 years bracket.

Kiamin

Mar 27, 2019
I am having one question
The people who have got Ontario noi and there code is 474 nd 1111 to which stream they belong

My husband code is 2174 ... nd our score is 437 so just got curious to know

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Guys received an OINP invite today, CRS at 441 and waiting for Masters ECA so the score will go to 474.

I mean I am sitting at 441 since an year and got no provincial nomination and now when I did an additional diploma and getting the ECA done, I receive an invite.

I am thinking of ignoring it since ECA will be completed in a month or so and CRS would be 474.

What do you people suggest?
What's the last date you have to respond to EOI?

If you get ECA from WES done before last date of EOI.. Please decline for someone else in need of EOI (like me :))

Yes you are correct in thinking of declining because direct ITA would allow you to move anywhere in Canada.. I know some people say that once you get PR card you can move pretty much anywhere even though you got it through PNP.. To this I say - It has not happened yet but there's no saying when Canadian government would go after such people 'cause they are violating what they signed on when entering the country..