Ray of Hope - 119th Draw

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
I hope there is no pnp draw ... and score will decrease .. its going to be good gift on my birthday... maintenance notice up

Reactions: royalking

DreamITA

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
Tunisia
hey guys ! i'm at 460 i got ahead of myself and prepared most of the documents. I have been a public high school teacher for 8 years . it's a full time job but the actual teaching hours are just 14 . the issue here is that our ministry of education does not specify work hours in any of the official documents. I managed to convice my boss (school director) to sign a reference letter that mentions the job description, annual salary, years of experience and that it's a full time job and that includes his e-mail and personal and professional work numbers .Yet he refused to add the estimated number of work hours which would be around 40 hours ( preparing lessons a,d exams , correcting exams, meetings etc ) . Besides i have salary slips , other official documents signed by the ministy of education like an annual salary, work and experience certificates. i'm also thinking of including a letter of explanation.
Do you think this is enough ?

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
I hope there is no pnp draw ... and score will decrease .. its going to be good gift on my birthday... maintenance notice up
Why does maintenance notice means so much?
What is the past trend?
Does CIC post maintenance notice befor each draw?

anna5

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Morocco
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
23 Apr 2019
Hey guys...signs of a draw next Wednesday !!!!! Get ready for it.

Reactions: DreamITA

Rafahul

May 31, 2019
Any one else seeing that maintenance notice?
I can see the member notice, but I don't get how this could be an indicator for another draw? If someone knows please explain because I would love for there to be another draw in such quick succession.