+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 119th Draw

Eddiesol

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
Hi . Crs score 450 profile creation date 5th March 2019. Just got a interest from ontario for provincial nomination . My Noc is 1111. What should i do ? Wait for score to come down to 450 or think about going through this route.
Do had tcf test ?

prsingh

Feb 22, 2019
Connecticut, US
Hi Guys,

I just received the PNP invitation from CIC account. "The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry."

I only have bachelor degree with CRS score 451. 2 years work experience, IETS LRWS : 7.5/6.5/6.5/7.

Anyone have experience of the PNP? Is it because I am lucky?
What your NOC??

Not_Your_Donkey_Kong

Apr 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hello house, am currently at 445, but expecting spouse WES report by 17th June to increase my point to 453. I just received Ontario provincial nomination letter, do u think I should accept, or wait for draw to come down to 453 after I get the WES report?
Also please who has an idea of how long the nomination process takes to update the 600 score on EE profile

I would appreciate your honest advics
Wait till this Wednesday, if there's a draw, there will be a good chance that 453 will sail easily by the end of July. If there is no draw, then it ll take maybe another month for CRS to come down to 453 (provided things run smooth).

Also, if you are okay with it, just go with OINP. Safer route is always the best. CRS is volatile. Don't gamble. Most members here would advice this only.

No idea about the nomination process time limit though.

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
Wow! Are you saying that there were EXACTLY 3350 profiles in the 450+ category on 1st May? How do you know that? Did the Canadian government call you or use Whatsapp?

Considering that the cutoff was 450 and a lot of people at 450 also didn't make the cutoff due to the tie-breaker, I wonder how that happened.

Tell you what - you stick to your guns and manipulate data in any way you deem convenient, I know a brick wall when I see one. And here I was thinking that my last 12-years of running a digital marketing & data analytics company would have taught me something.

Good luck to you my friend!
Bro, first of all ur analytical skills were exposed when you said that my below mentioned statement was inaccurate:
“Just after the 1st May draw(cutoff 450), 451+ candidates left in pool were 0”

Salute to you your so called analytical experience of 12 years!

Secondly, in above comment I was trying to reply you how many candidates with 450+ entered the pool between 26th Apr to 1st May,
I replied wid best possible accuracy, however I can’t exactly guess how many were left at 450 after draw due to tie breaker rule, so I can’t reply ur query with 100% accuracy.

I am sure you must be having more accurate answer than mine(1560), because you have 12 years experience in data analytics.

KayPi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
I am viewing the exact same page and cannot see any such notice
That’s odd. You should be seeing this too. Just below “Learn more about sign-in partner and GCKey” it says “This online service will be unavailable from 2:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Eastern time, onTuesday June 4, 2019, in order to perform system maintenance.”

Reactions: EnthuChap