+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 119th Draw

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
Guys Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot is due start soon. It seems to me that the new immigration pilot will be decreasing the avarage scores in EE pool significantly. Because it will be a new way to immigrate Canada. Don't you think so?

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Guys Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot is due start soon. It seems to me that the new immigration pilot will be decreasing the avarage scores in EE pool significantly. Because it will be a new way to immigrate Canada. Don't you think so?
It could decrease applicants in the lower 400s but not in the ITA ranges of 450+. So, it would not have any impact on the cut off.

AB17

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
i see what you mean but i really can't help myself! i entered the pool extremely confident with 450 ! i convinced my husband not to sit for the TEF nor apply for anECA . we sold our cars to have sufficient funds and i prepared all the documents. after a few draws i started doubting my score so i asked my husband to do the tef . Meanwhile the score was getting down slowly but surely. Only when it gets to 450 the 4 week gap takes place. Fortunately my husbad's results were out on monday and we gOt 10 extra points . Now at 460 and the score is up again . i feel like i'm on a wild-goose chase
Trust me and many others in the forum, when we say 460 is really a good score and most likely to get ITA by July. (realistically and not giving false hopes)
You have done everything from your end leave the rest on destiny. Worrying only makes it worse.

Reactions: sao_18 and Dheana90

dappy9

Aug 17, 2018
I'm also trying for same to the best of my capabilities.. ITA or not at least I will have satisfaction that I tried everything..

1. Waiting for ITA has really taken a toll on me..
  2. Wasted- 1.5 years
  3. Around 300 thousand INR including cheating consultant+ IELTS trials+ WES Chase+ transcripts and verification fees+ miscellaneous
  4. No life after marriage last year.. right from the next month we jumped into preparing IELTS with hectic work schedule.
  5. Family planning at pause.
  6. Increasing age and anxiety.
Now I literally have no hopes.. I'm shattered! No matter what I do I can't reach beyond 451 and 5 points less in August 2019. Turning suicidal! :(
Start preparing for TEF or TCF

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
No hope for me untill i finish my 3+ work experience in October which will take me to 473 and then -5 in November for my Birthday. Maxed out on everything else with CLB 10 and Masters. This draw was crucial to see how much longer I have to wait...looks like 448 isn't gonna happen anytime soon.
@EnthuChap please keep on giving me the positive vibes cause I am surely losing it!
It won't happen soon and that is true. Pls don't get swayed by this draw. Things aren't business as usual with CIC anymore. We have to wait and watch. Post July, we will understand properly.

Reactions: Lazybug

shine04

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
Guys with score of 445+ please chill. Your turn will come up this year unless you are celebrating a birthday at 445.

So prepare for the waiting game and keep your documents ready. I screwed up because I did not have my marriage certificate ready but fortunately in my time application time was 90 days.
I hope you are 200 percent true. With the extremely nasty draw today,this post brings much respite to people with below 450 scores..I hope prevails in this forum as ever as it does.

DehtahGeh

Apr 28, 2019
i see what you mean but i really can't help myself! i entered the pool extremely confident with 450 ! i convinced my husband not to sit for the TEF nor apply for anECA . we sold our cars to have sufficient funds and i prepared all the documents. after a few draws i started doubting my score so i asked my husband to do the tef . Meanwhile the score was getting down slowly but surely. Only when it gets to 450 the 4 week gap takes place. Fortunately my husbad's results were out on monday and we gOt 10 extra points . Now at 460 and the score is up again . i feel like i'm on a wild-goose chase
No madam, you're not on a wild goose chase. Trust me, 460 is a very good score and you should get ITA not more than July. Be hopeful.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
After today's draw, CIC seems promising with 3,350 ITA's till June end. In short, they've messed up everything!
Yeah! They will continue to do so till June end, because after then they would be figuring out the wasted number of ITAs (due to fake profiles, rejected applications, declined ones etc.)

Once they have an explicit assessment regarding this, they will get to know by how many numbers ITAs need to be increased !!

So, most probably the invitations will start increasing in July onwards..

Eddiesol

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
Yeah! They will continue to do so till June end, because after then they would be figuring out the wasted number of ITAs due to fake profiles, rejected applications, declined ones etc.

Once they have an explicit assessment regarding this, they will get to know by how many numbers ITAs need to be increased !!

So, most probably the invitations will start increasing in July onwards..
Ita increase is meaningless at this point only b2b draw will help

skg1988

Feb 11, 2019
After today's draw, CIC seems promising with 3,350 ITA's till June end. In short, they've messed up everything!
CIC reminds me of some horrible past stories when I used to go for Tatkal reservation, pretty common during bachelor studies, and exactly at my turn, they say sorry no more tickets are left. Next day again I had to go through a long queue.

Keep the hopes alive its mater of time. If CIC wishes to complete its target they had to issue more than 46800 (81400-34600) ITAs in 203 days.

With 230 candidates/day, they will be 46690 in 203 days. Don't forget more than 12% PNPs and hence the cut-off will be below 450. When? Only CIC knows.

Reactions: shine04