+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 118th Draw

adil_0262

Nov 22, 2018
Today draw should be between 445-450 for sure, because the number of people will reduce from the pool since there were so many provincial draws like PEI and Alberta.
So lets be positive I say this time below 450

Reactions: shine04

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Till the time draw happens, I really want to appreciate below folks who're always there to keep this thread alive and bring positive vibes with their posts. Even after they know their turn is not yet come and will take some time, but they're standing next to us and facing this thunderstorm together.

@NikSharma01 @Shaanoh @Shishir Chandra Kumar @EnthuChap

And Thanks to @pessacanada too for his attendance in every ROH thread.

Be blessed always!!
No problem mate. Hope you will get an ita sooner than you expect. And thanks for your active participation too in here. Good luck.

Reactions: NikSharma01

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
IELTS clb: R: 9/ W:9 / S: 10/ L: 10
TEF NCLC : R 10/ W:10 / S: 9/ L: 7
CRS: 450
NOC 4031
and I haven't received anything from ontario :(
You have a good score. If you want tobgey French NOI, then put your French as a first language then you will see magic is going to happen in your life.
Cheers

DreamITA

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
Tunisia
You have a good score. If you want tobgey French NOI, then put your French as a first language then you will see magic is going to happen in your life.
Cheers
if i do so my score will drop to 401 ! i thought of creating a second profile with French as my first language . Is this possible ?

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Today draw should be between 445-450 for sure, because the number of people will reduce from the pool since there were so many provincial draws like PEI and Alberta.
So lets be positive I say this time below 450
Actually it doesn't effect that much. Instead, those who got an provincial interest of applying can get a nomination which will boost their crs.
But you're right being positive all the time. Good luck.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
if i do so my score will drop to 401 ! i thought of creating a second profile with French as my first language . Is this possible ?
No you can't. But with your French you can get an NOI from Ontario and maybe from Nova Scotia too. Now it's up to you. But wait today's draw of course.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
hahahaha ! i'll let it slide this time . this is stress talking :confused: the wait took its toll on me
Oh! First chance is forgiven.

Lol! Its alright. Humour is also necessary to keep the stress level low. ;)

Look at me waiting with 444! :D
I know I won't be getting ITA anytime soon, still always curious about this draw thing.

Reactions: Agarwalparesh26