+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 118th Draw

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Oh! First chance is forgiven.

Lol! Its alright. Humour is also necessary to keep the stress level low. ;)

Look at me waiting with 444! :D
I know I won't be getting ITA anytime soon, still always curious about this draw thing.
I had the same curiosity when I was at 376 at first. Did not miss any draw.
Got so many friends and we are still in contact here in Canada. Sometimes we get to a food court to exchange our experiences. Life would be wonderful one day for you also my friend.

sarak1812

May 21, 2019
Has a 4 week gap between regular draws ever happened before? Feeling less optimistic about a draw today now :(
me too thinking 4 weeks it will be and next draw with high cutoff
this will lead for people to wait for 4 to 5 draws till the scores come down to atleast 450

armaanwadhwa

Jun 30, 2017
Hey guys, does the discussions mean that there has been a OINP draw today? Is it rolled out to people on an ongoing basis or everyone gets it at the same time?

DreamITA

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
Tunisia
No you can't. But with your French you can get an NOI from Ontario and maybe from Nova Scotia too. Now it's up to you. But wait today's draw of course.
my husband's TEF results will be out this week which will help me increase my score by a few points . SO i think it 's wiser to wait for an ITA in my case ! what do you think ?

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
my husband's TEF results will be out this week which will help me increase my score by a few points . SO i think it 's wiser to wait for an ITA in my case ! what do you think ?
In that case just wait and get a direct ita.

roastedpeanuts

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Has a 4 week gap between regular draws ever happened before? Feeling less optimistic about a draw today now :(
Last week, the draw happened at 11:23 UTC and was released on their website about same time as now. Historically, draws might happen as late as 17:00+ UTC so the results will be announced anytime from now up until a couple hours later!