+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 118th Draw

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
You can tick "Yes", enter a basic reference number, submit and enter the pool, and then update the ECA info once you receive the report.
What is basic reference number.. Anything updated after ITA may be scrutinized . What if CIC asks for the original document , would you be able to produce with the basic reference number.. Not a good practice mate.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
And your point being?...
That's what I'm saying
Once you get your report:
  • enter the results and the reference number into your Express Entry profile

You can create a profile, enter basic ECA info, submit profile, and then you can update ECA info once you receive the report.
I don't see why many seem to think it's a big deal.
Suit yourselves...

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Oh, thank you for your wise enlightenment...

You can create an EE profile, and just enter a simple ECA or IELTS info, and then when you receive your report, just update the profile.
IELTS and ECA sections remain updatable, even after ITA.
Lets look at it from a logical and simpler perspective. When you enter the pool you disclose the information and at eAPR you share the corresponding evidence. Definitely, the two must be interlinked and the furnished information must match the evidence.

Now, what you are mentioning is more skewed towards manipulation.

Reactions: hgunawa

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
PREDICTION OF 100% INCREASED ITA'S TODAY (REFERRING INTERESTING STATS OF 2018):

I'm now more confident by looking out the below draws conducted by CIC last year. If you guys notice, there were two times when CIC conducted FST draw last year - September 24 & May 30. The most interesting fact is that ITA's were increased both the times and the occurrence of draw conducted was almost the same way it's happening in 2019.

Days Difference between Regular Draw - 14 Days
  • Draw #101 | Wednesday, October 3, 2018 | A Regular Draw | Number of invitations issued: 3,900
  • Draw #100 | Monday, September 24, 2018 | Federal Skilled Trades Program | Number of invitations issued: 400
  • Draw #99 | Wednesday, September 19, 2018 | A Regular Draw | Number of invitations issued: 3,500

Days Difference between Regular Draw - 21 Days
  • Draw #92 | Wednesday, June 13, 2018 | A Regular Draw | Number of invitations issued: 3,750
  • Draw #91 | Wednesday, May 30, 2018 | Federal Skilled Trades Program | Number of invitations issued: 500
  • Draw #90 | Wednesday, May 23, 2018 | A Regular Draw | Number of invitations issued: 3,500

MAJOR KEY TAKEAWAYS:
  1. Whenever Federal Skilled Trades Program draw happens, number of ITA's are increased by CIC in the very next draw.
  2. As a thumb rule of CIC, FST draws are conducted in those months which has 3 Wednesdays.
  3. Generally, first FST draw is conducted in the month of May and this draw is adjusted between two regular draws.
  4. Second FST draw is conducted in the month of September or October (whichever month has 3 Wednesdays).
  5. So, the next FST draw will be scheduled in the month of October 2019 since next 3 Wednesday are coming in Oct (2,16,30).
Based on the outstanding data facts, it brings a real confident smile on my face ensuring number of ITA's will be increased today onward. I'm now eagerly waiting for today's draw to happen and I hope above analysis gets verified too.

Good luck everyone, positive changes are about to begin now!

akhil994

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Why dont you try for masters or two one year pg diploma, that would increase your score drastically as masters with clb-9 or 10 adds extra point.
I know it would like increase my score, but that's quite a long thing in itself, I had planned to first get there and then figure post graduation options later, maybe a year or two down the line..

So here's a classic example mate. You are a CLB10 and at 441 and there are many bright and promising candidate who are at a similar score. This is why I feel that - for CIC to make up the target numbers CRS has to drop and even 450 is not sustainable. Worldwide, people study mostly upto Bachelors and are able to reach 440s at most, despite having age advantage.
Thank you for your encouraging words. That is all that I am hopeful for at the moment. Along with some PNP programs considering my job code is one that is somewhat in demand.

I concur. My first IELTS attempt with British council in India was horrible experience. There were more than 700 people sitting in a giant banquet hall. Starting time was 10am and actual exam started at 1pm due to technical issues. We were allowed only water. I ended up having migraine attack, scored LRWS 7.5, 7.5, 7, 7.5 A lot of people at that time felt the exam was very tough. Due to that traumatic experience, I did not give IELTS for 1 full year. Then CBT came to my rescue. I could go to actual test center, check the exam lab, could take few mock tests on same computer and on the exam day there were only 3 people, it was very smooth, hassle free, results came in 4 days and entire experience was totally amazing. This time I scored LRWS 8.5, 7.5, 7, 8.5
Wow that is quite horrible. I remember my attempt, we too had a lot of people, but it was quite professionally conducted. I finished my reading exam in 35 minutes and went out on a washroom break to even enjoy the rain that day :p (Scored 40/40 in reading)

My speaking exam was something I could've done better on, but then that didn't matter, as long as I scored CLB 10

Reactions: EnthuChap

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
What is basic reference number.. Anything updated after ITA may be scrutinized . What if CIC asks for the original document , would you be able to produce with the basic reference number.. Not a good practice mate.
Suit yourself.
It's not a "bad" practice. The system allows you to change some of your info, like ECA and IELTS. The system is made such way...
And you're reading way too much into a common practice.
Only change of points are scrutinised after ITA, and it's only a problem if you drop below the round minimum.
And no you won't be asked for a "original" document.

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
PREDICTION OF 100% INCREASED ITA'S TODAY (REFERRING INTERESTING STATS OF 2018):

I'm now more confident by looking out the below draws conducted by CIC last year. If you guys notice, there were two times when CIC conducted FST draw last year - September 24 & May 30. The most interesting fact is that ITA's were increased both the times and the occurrence of draw conducted was almost the same way it's happening in 2019.

Days Difference between Regular Draw - 14 Days
  • Draw #101 | Wednesday, October 3, 2018 | A Regular Draw | Number of invitations issued: 3,900
  • Draw #100 | Monday, September 24, 2018 | Federal Skilled Trades Program | Number of invitations issued: 400
  • Draw #99 | Wednesday, September 19, 2018 | A Regular Draw | Number of invitations issued: 3,500

Days Difference between Regular Draw - 21 Days
  • Draw #92 | Wednesday, June 13, 2018 | A Regular Draw | Number of invitations issued: 3,750
  • Draw #91 | Wednesday, May 30, 2018 | Federal Skilled Trades Program | Number of invitations issued: 500
  • Draw #90 | Wednesday, May 23, 2018 | A Regular Draw | Number of invitations issued: 3,500

MAJOR KEY TAKEAWAYS:
  1. Whenever Federal Skilled Trades Program draw happens, number of ITA's are increased by CIC in the very next draw.
  2. As a thumb rule of CIC, FST draws are conducted in those months which has 3 Wednesdays.
  3. Generally, first FST draw is conducted in the month of May and this draw is adjusted between two regular draws.
  4. Second FST draw is conducted in the month of September or October (whichever month has 3 Wednesdays).
  5. So, the next FST draw will be scheduled in the month of October 2019 since next 3 Wednesday are coming in Oct (2,16,30).
Based on the outstanding data facts, it brings a real confident smile on my face ensuring number of ITA's will be increased today onward. I'm now eagerly waiting for today's draw to happen and I hope above analysis gets verified too.

Good luck everyone, positive changes are about to begin now!
As always, you bring us something to cheer! This is indeed true and an FST draw has always kick-started the increased draw size in the succeeding EE rounds.

Shishir Chandra Kumar

Jan 9, 2019
Pune, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
Nomination.....
17-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
IELTS Request
24/11/2018
Med's Done....
26-09-2019
And what if, I dont declare last 10 years locations and a PCC is issued to me. Is anything about this written on PCC and will non disclosure of the locations in the PCC will have any repercussions on my PR?

Thanks in advance.
No, the location details are not mentioned in your PCC. So no issue with PR process if you don't disclose the locations.
It just states that "There is no adverse information against <name> holding passport number <pp#> issued from <passport issuing city>, and is ok for residence permit for Canada".

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
As always, you bring us something to cheer! This is indeed true and an FST draw has always kick-started the increased draw size in the succeeding EE rounds.
Thanks mate, I'm absolutely confident now that ITA's will be increased and remained constant today onward. I just got a chance to review last year draws and this is what exactly it came out. It's look like they're following the traditional approach the way they conducted draws in 2018. Their pattern of conducting draws remain the same.

I wish my above analysis get verified. If the number of ITA's are enhanced now on, 449/450 guys will get ITA's after 3 draws for sure!

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Lets look at it from a logical and simpler perspective. When you enter the pool you disclose the information and at eAPR you share the corresponding evidence. Definitely, the two must be interlinked and the furnished information must match the evidence.

Now, what you are mentioning is more skewed towards manipulation.
Yes please, let's do look at it from a logical perspective.
The system allows you to change some information in your profile, and ECA and IELTS are in that allowance. That's for starters.
Let's also look at the scenario, like mine before, where I erroneously entered my wife's IELTS report in my section, and updated it later after ITA.
It's not manipulation... The system openly allows you to change some info.
What about those who re-take languages and update their scores mid-way? I know it because that's what I did. I took IELTS twice, and got my new results same day as ITA, with new report number, and simply updated it. Yes, it turns out I didn't need to retake IELTS as it was enough but that's another story.

You're not manipulating. You are allowed to change some info. And yes, the info you provide at eAPR needs to match everything in your EE profile of course, that's why you're allowed to make some changes.

You're making a fixation on it as if you think your application will be rejected because your ECA or IELTS info was changed mid-way...

Shishir Chandra Kumar

Jan 9, 2019
Pune, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
Nomination.....
17-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
IELTS Request
24/11/2018
Med's Done....
26-09-2019
You can tick "Yes", enter a basic reference number, submit and enter the pool, and then update the ECA info once you receive the report.
You are correct. Basic reference number can be entered to submit EE profile in pool. But, i would discourage folks from doing this, as the people who create fake profiles do the same thing. Please wait until you have the ECA and IELTS result with you.
Basically, if you don't get your actual ECA or IELTS result till the time you get ITA or till the end of 60day period post-ITA, then you are wasting the ITA which could have gone to a person who already has all the things ready.

P.S.: By "you" i dont mean you @Peacekeeper87 . Just an example.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
You are correct. Basic reference number can be entered to submit EE profile in pool. But, i would discourage folks from doing this, as the people who create fake profiles do the same thing. Please wait until you have the ECA and IELTS result with you.
Basically, if you don't get your actual ECA or IELTS result till the time you get ITA or till the end of 60day period post-ITA, then you are wasting the ITA which could have gone to a person who already has all the things ready.

P.S.: By "you" i dont mean you @Peacekeeper87 . Just an example.
Totally agreed in the case of fake profiles and deadlines. You're right. If OP is not confident reports will come before the 60 day deadline, definitely wait, as it would waste an ITA. That's another story.
I'm saying as long as it's within your allowance and what the system allows you to do, you're fine.

Reactions: EnthuChap

Shishir Chandra Kumar

Jan 9, 2019
Pune, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
Nomination.....
17-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
IELTS Request
24/11/2018
Med's Done....
26-09-2019
Thanks mate, I'm absolutely confident now that ITA's will be increased and remained constant today onward. I just got a chance to review last year draws and this is what exactly it came out. It's look like they're following the traditional approach the way they conducted draws in 2018. Their pattern of conducting draws remain the same.

I wish my above analysis get verified. If the number of ITA's are enhanced now on, 449/450 guys will get ITA's after 3 draws for sure!
@13nitinsharma i think its time you added "IRCC Draw Analyst" tag in your signature...
:):):)

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Yes please, let's do look at it from a logical perspective.
The system allows you to change some information in your profile, and ECA and IELTS are in that allowance. That's for starters.
Let's also look at the scenario, like mine before, where I erroneously entered my wife's IELTS report in my section, and updated it later after ITA.
It's not manipulation... The system openly allows you to change some info.
What about those who re-take languages and update their scores mid-way? I know it because that's what I did. I took IELTS twice, and got my new results same day as ITA, with new report number, and simply updated it. Yes, it turns out I didn't need to retake IELTS as it was enough but that's another story.

You're not manipulating. You are allowed to change some info. And yes, the info you provide at eAPR needs to match everything in your EE profile of course, that's why you're allowed to make some changes.

You're making a fixation on it as if you think your application will be rejected because your ECA or IELTS info was changed mid-way...
We have both said correct things but have reflected on different time points of an EE application life cycle. Surely EE profile can be updated at any time. More importantly, as you and I concurred, after ITA, details in the profile must match with the supporting documents.

Therefore, it is prudent to wait until you have the actual reference numbers before entering the pool. That way you ensure that everything matches and you don't receive an ITA on spurious reference numbers.