+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 117th Draw

prsingh

Feb 22, 2019
Connecticut, US
Check this: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html#document_checklist

"Police certificates are required upfront and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has spent 6 months or more in a row within the last 10 years. The individual does not need to provide one for any period of time before the age of 18."

Medical:

"Individuals who must submit this documentation

• The principal applicant
    • Their spouse or common-law partner
    • Their dependent children, including non-accompanying"
Thanks a lot

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hey Nik,
I'm glad to see that you took over my words #itas. I am keeping my promise, ROH 116, that I won't talk about number of itas untill cic will increase them. However, I love to read the posts talking about #itas.:):):):)
Good luck with your ielts, May 11.
Thanks mate! Due to some reason I couldn't book the exam this month. Now I'm up for the one on 1st June. Man, things are getting delayed!!

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
I could distinctly remember him having followed previous 3 ROH threads. I couldn't make out how he believes that he knows it all. And if he's already a lawyer and settled in Canada, then what's the purpose of being in this forum. Certainly, the views/comments don't appear to be helpful, but very discouraging. Basically, he's 'dashing the hopes' in this 'Ray of Hope' thread, so he's not the right fit here!
You will see his nonsense on May 15th. 4 bands Poor English, PR status, Citizenship, my prediction got true, salary in dollars, I’m lawyer, bullshit, nonsense, negative comments etc etc :D
Seriously guys! We don't need any piece of advice from such individuals, who always try to be pessimist ones.
If you cannot speak good about someone, then you don't have any right to speak negative about them as well!
His attitude is utterly unacceptable.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
I could distinctly remember him having followed previous 3 ROH threads. I couldn't make out how he believes that he knows it all. And if he's already a lawyer and settled in Canada, then what's the purpose of being in this forum. Certainly, the views/comments don't appear to be helpful, but very discouraging. Basically, he's 'dashing the hopes' in this 'Ray of Hope' thread, so he's not the right fit here!
Hahaha, true...don’t worry, the more he will talk nonsense, the more he’ll be ripped off by all of us.

Now I eagerly wait for two things - CIC draw and this nonsense guy. By the way, he did his “law degree in insult”. So, that’s why he joins ROH thread on every draw date and feel grateful when insulted by all of us :D :D

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
@13nitinsharma any chance for 447 in the near future?
Yes, 447 is a good score. June onwards, we’re expecting increased no. of ITA’s (3500/3900) and this major change will bring down the score to 447 by July 1st week. So, i would suggest you to have more patience and keep a check on existing draws :)

Meanwhile, if there is any scope of improving your score, just figure that out. Good luck!

Last edited:

mominmalik5

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
NOC Code......
I really have a feeling that the draw will be at 449.

I'm in the pool at with 450 since 3rd May but my opinion on CRS is independent.