+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 117th Draw

Tilly3

May 1, 2019
Sorry if I am at the wrong place. Was looking through my email n saw that I had receive an ITA which I wasn't expecting because my points is 448. I logged in only to find out my score had been increased to 461.
My problem is can I keep the ITA till the scores drops to 448 then I apply or what should I do. Don't know weth

LKRYA

Mar 8, 2018
I am currently at 443 and this is when I am accompanying my spouse. But when I recalculate with married but spouse not accompanying my points gets increased to 459. Is it wise to resubmit my application with 459 and secure the ITA and land they try to sponsor spouse?

Someone please advise me.

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
Friends,

Slightly inappropriate for this forum but a quick question. One of my employer is little lazy and issued me two letters, both with a different issue.

Which document is better ?

1. One has seal but the bottom line containing CIN number is truncated.

2. Other has no seal but the entire letterhead is correctly captured.

CIN: https://www.indiafilings.com/learn/cin-number-meaning/

If a portion of letterhead containing CIN gets truncated during scan, is the reference letter still valid? The address, contact details etc. are all correctly present and visible.

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
Friends,

Slightly inappropriate for this forum but a quick question. One of my employer is little lazy and issued me two letters, both with a different issue.

If a portion of letterhead containing CIN gets truncated during scan, is the reference letter still valid? The address, contact details etc. are all correctly present and visible.
Which one checks the below:

The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:
  • a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
Which one checks the below:

The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:
  • a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
Since seal is not a mandatory requirement above, the one without seal meets the requirements.

The one with seal has letterhead truncated in the scan. So, if the letterhead itself is a mandatory requirement, then probably the one without seal is better.

matteis

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Since seal is not a mandatory requirement above, the one without seal meets the requirements.

The one with seal has letterhead truncated in the scan. So, if the letterhead itself is a mandatory requirement, then probably the one without seal is better.
I do not know if it applies to India, but here in Brazil, 99% of the letters from an employer are unsealed and all of them have worked fine in regard to Express Entry. So, I would go with number 2.

matteis

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
@SeniorStakes @13nitinsharma @DreamITA Guys I need advice. I have secured local police clearance certificates as well as from other country where I stayed for 3 months. NOW question is, Can I travel to any other country? for 10 day vacation? Do I need to submit pcc for that duration as well? I read somewhere that If I travel now before getting ITA, I need fresh pcc from that country. Is it true? Could you please shed some light on this situation?
No, it is not true. Even for the country you have stayed for 3 months, you didn't need a PCC. You just need PCC for countries you have lived for more than 6 months in the last 10 years.

Reactions: mamuso

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
@SeniorStakes @13nitinsharma @DreamITA Guys I need advice. I have secured local police clearance certificates as well as from other country where I stayed for 3 months. NOW question is, Can I travel to any other country? for 10 day vacation? Do I need to submit pcc for that duration as well? I read somewhere that If I travel now before getting ITA, I need fresh pcc from that country. Is it true? Could you please shed some light on this situation?
PCC is only required if you have stayed 6 months or more. You dont need to submit PCC in case of 3 months.

Yes, you can go for vacation for 10 days. No issues in that.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Friends,

I would suggest you to go with the option 1 since you have company seal on it. If your letter head is genuine and authenticated, then you dnt have to worry about CIN number. Your employer has issued you this letter and even if CIC verifies it in the later stage there should not be any problem.

Company seal on the official letterhead has more weightage in terms of authenticity and authorized signatory.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
I am currently at 443 and this is when I am accompanying my spouse. But when I recalculate with married but spouse not accompanying my points gets increased to 459. Is it wise to resubmit my application with 459 and secure the ITA and land they try to sponsor spouse?

Someone please advise me.
If you provide any reason to convince immigration officer then yes you can do it.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Friends,

You can use it but to be on safer side, try to get a company stamp on the one with company letterhead.