+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 116th Draw

Noopur_23

Apr 5, 2019
Hey
My Ielts score is maxed out. I am at 447. Based on current high scores.. This seems like a impossible number. Do you see its chances before december to get through.?

Lol again my prediction was perfect. There are a lot people who criticize my English and my predictions. I just want t say to all those People that increase your CRS lol

Next draw prediction.

Date : May 1,219
CRS: 450/451
ITA: 3350.

Noopur_23

Apr 5, 2019
Congratulation senior stakes. What a birthday gift to remember. You guys have been so busy here.. This thread is going to miss you. Any predictions for 447 ( if so in how many months and happening atleast before December?)
I would like to take a moment to appreciate @13nitinsharma who stood with me all throughout last 2 months. I wish he gets through at the earliest.

Sorry for the delay in response! I was busy dancing with @JuniorStakes

With my birthday approaching on 4th May, I consider myself very fortunate to get through at 451.

All the best everyone on this thread !!

Reactions: intels

keyur sharma

Dec 3, 2016
Barrie
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1/07/2017
Doc's Request.
12/08/2017
Nomination.....
12/07/2017
AOR Received.
12/08/2017
IELTS Request
31/05/2017
Med's Request
12/08/2017
Med's Done....
12/09/2017
Passport Req..
26/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/11/2017
LANDED..........
30/11/2017
Hey
My Ielts score is maxed out. I am at 447. Based on current high scores.. This seems like a impossible number. Do you see its chances before december to get through.?
If they don’t increase ITAs there are 10% chances before November. I do t count December because after election policies will change for sure

ravinder_singh

Apr 11, 2019
Demo/Redundant Accounts.
I am 8 months into the PR process (ielts, wes and what not) and had made around 4 demo profiles on ircc to go through the process (ofcource with fake details as shown in many youtube videos) and 2 out of 4 profiles had also recieved ITA's aswell as I had entered maximum score fetching values.
I'm sure many of us have done the same. Most famous "Profile creation for express entry step by step" video has over 1.5 lakh views and if mere 10% of the viewers have tried their hands, it equals15000 redundant profiles.
Surely this may be one of the reason for the crazy 450+ entries into the pool this year. I have already deleted/withdrawn those profiles and hope everyone to do the same. And please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
i am also stuck at 448 mate, don't known if we have any chance in next 2 or 3 draws. i am really disappointed.
I am at 448 since 28th March and was certain that the ITA is just around the corner, but not anymore! Things are crazy now. Hopefully, one of the Wednesdays will be 'The Wednesday'. Registering myself here for the next draw.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
@NikSharma01 @13nitinsharma @SeniorStakes - By July, I will loose 5 points coz of my DOB. My Distance MBA degree awarded by WES as Diploma under 1 year. Will ICAS/IQES accept the MBA as masters degree? Time line for processing for this institution is 6 months. So if the reports come by that time. I will gain my lost points just in case if the Cut off never reaches 449 by July.

Any thoughts? should I apply for ICAS/IQES or other institutes?

Cheers
Shan
Yes, you must go for another evaluation with ICAS. I have heard that their evaluation is quite accurate as compared to WES. Where WES evaluates a one-year program as half-yearly and a two-year program equivalents to a one-year. On the other hand, ICAS would give these the equivalency as of one-year and two-years respectively!
That is the plus point you will have. The only negative thing is the timeframe. The deadline for the ECA evaluated by ICAS is 6 months, however, you will be given a positive response at the end. Besides, ICAS has placed on the 1st place amomg the EcA firms, where WES has moved to the 3rd place.

Last edited:

Noopur_23

Apr 5, 2019
Yes, December can be tricky..and as per current intake it's not happening. Can't believe in starting of the year that 447 will be such a impossible score..sad man! Lets see if God or Cic has some other plans :)

If they don’t increase ITAs there are 10% chances before November. I do t count December because after election policies will change for sure

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
I highly doubt your view, because new government needs sometime to settle down let's say 6 months. New policies or rules cannot be imposed immediately! Atleast a 3-6 months timeframe is considered to be familiar with the current situation. We all know, Politics is a dirty game and the leaders itself are the certified LIARS only!!

Last edited:

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
I'll decide in the next 2-3 days after getting over this high score cut-off originated insomnia. I hope that both the dates, especially 27 April, would be available for another 3-4 days.

Suraj
My heart says to wait till 24th and register the exam later on. Who knows if there would be a one-week draw by then, everything will be settled down for remaining of us.
Jan 30 draw was unnecessarily conducted. So, now another one-week draw is urgently needed to minimize the impact of the higher CRS cut-off, we all are suffering from.

Reactions: skg1988

hunt4dj

Mar 31, 2019
This group has been very supportive in my journey to ITA. I shall stay here for my journey to PR and keep everyone posted as and when updates come. Thanks Everyone!!!

Reactions: 13nitinsharma

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
@NikSharma01 @13nitinsharma @SeniorStakes - By July, I will loose 5 points coz of my DOB. My Distance MBA degree awarded by WES as Diploma under 1 year. Will ICAS/IQES accept the MBA as masters degree? Time line for processing for this institution is 6 months. So if the reports come by that time. I will gain my lost points just in case if the Cut off never reaches 449 by July.

Any thoughts? should I apply for ICAS/IQES or other institutes?

Cheers
Shan
Without even a second thought, you should IMMEDIATELY apply for Masters evaluation from ICAS/IQAS.

Looking at your scenario, your Masters degree will act like a parachute during emergency landing any time. You can see how tough the competition is these days. Everyone should put their best efforts to increase their scores or else they might only end up with long wait for ITAs.

I wish you get your ITA before your birthday (like @SeniorStakes ) but on the other hand, you should apply for Masters evaluation from ICAS/IQAS ASAP. You won't regret later that you didn't try or optimum utilized the time. I know these two agencies take time but it's worth getting your degree evaluated from them (I got Masters evaluation too from IQAS). Please check both the agencies and read about how much is the processing time these days. Choose wisely, Good luck!!

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
I am stuck at 450. Birthday in May. After today's draw, I decided to take a risky move and I applied for an EOR (for my IELTS and my wife's).

So, my friends, I count on you for wishing me luck :)
Next cut off will be 450 sure shot. You'll be through in the next draw (hope your profile creation date should not come in between tie breaker rule)