+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 116th Draw

skg1988

Feb 11, 2019
Seriously dude! I'm seeing no way out by sitting here only. Do you think there will be a draw next week?
To be honest, I doubt it. I don't see any strong reason for another draw in the next week, however, I wish it to be happened. I was very hopeful that they would increase the number of ITAs, which could have brought down the CRS score significantly.

There are more than 450 candidates, on an average, on each point ranging from 440 to 450. One-week draw with 3350 ITAs won't be even sufficient to lower down the score to early 440s.

It seems that the candidate's intake is not going to decrease and consequently the CRS score.

We have to be at more than 448 to be considered in the next 3-4 draws.

suraj

Shaanoh

Nov 2, 2018
Mark my Attendance in this thread. It seems a never ending journey. Thought IELTS was the toughest and this ITA business is driving equally mad. The one soothing factor is draw happened today and skipped the 3 week draw. With all 451 from Apr 12th cleared. Its clear that 450 is sure shot in next draw.

Congrats to @SeniorStakes and other friends of mine.. Let the 116 rock on.

Cheers
Shan

Shaanoh

Nov 2, 2018
Please is there any link to check to get it, my bro is still waiting for his own his score is 451 and he submitted February 17
Feb 17th he wil get the ITA and please be patient. it takes 24 hours to see the message in the box. Its hardly one hour passed by.

Take a chill pill.

Cheers
Shan

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
Congratulations to @SeniorStakes whose birthday is supposed to come on May 4th I believe. He was really concerned with past cut-off scores and also, his birthday coming on the other hand. I'm really happy to see him getting ITA in today's draw and it's like an advance birthday gift by God's grace :)

Rest of the friends who got through in today's draw, I wish them good luck too for their next steps. Be cautious while filling out and submitting your applications. Hope you guys get your PR applications approved soon.

Applicants like me and scores below 451, Let's keep yourself motivated since there're no other options we're left with. Everything happens for a reason and will happen at the right time. So, from today's draw, one positive hope is tie breaker rule. We can expect CRS will go down in upcoming draws but undoubtedly competition is really tough these days.

Good luck everyone, at the end, we'll be through one day for sure. Be positive!!

Always remember - It's not over until you don't WIN!!!
I would like to take a moment to appreciate @13nitinsharma who stood with me all throughout last 2 months. I wish he gets through at the earliest.

Sorry for the delay in response! I was busy dancing with @JuniorStakes

With my birthday approaching on 4th May, I consider myself very fortunate to get through at 451.

All the best everyone on this thread !!

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
I am stuck at 450. Birthday in May. After today's draw, I decided to take a risky move and I applied for an EOR (for my IELTS and my wife's).

So, my friends, I count on you for wishing me luck :)
Wish you luck! But the EOR may take up to 6 weeks?

Reactions: matteis

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
Mark my Attendance in this thread. It seems a never ending journey. Thought IELTS was the toughest and this ITA business is driving equally mad. The one soothing factor is draw happened today and skipped the 3 week draw. With all 451 from Apr 12th cleared. Its clear that 450 is sure shot in next draw.

Congrats to @SeniorStakes and other friends of mine.. Let the 116 rock on.

Cheers
Shan
Wish you get through in the next draw! You are very near, my friend!

ghvijay

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Mumbai
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
9/8.5/7.5/ 7 R/L/S/W
I would like to take a moment to appreciate @13nitinsharma who stood with me all throughout last 2 months. I wish he gets through at the earliest.

Sorry for the delay in response! I was busy dancing with @JuniorStakes

With my birthday approaching on 4th May, I consider myself very fortunate to get through at 451.

All the best everyone on this thread !!
Congratulations..