+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 115th Draw

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
Ideally, you get a SMS when your result is ready and IDP sends you the indicative scores.

Not sure why didnt you receive that indicative test result SMS. Wait for tomorrow, may be you’ll get it and try to check online too.
I got this ---

Dear Candidate, TRF of PP# xxxxxxxx for10 Apr 2019 IELTS test has been dispatched via AWB# xxxxxxxxxxx, check status at www.bluedart.com

Do you mean we should get two different smss? One for courier and another with score?

tb12_pats

Apr 15, 2019
Guys,

I am at 444 waiting. I have opportunity to go to 454 if i go for spouses's education eval. Just contemplating if its worth going thru the pain of dealing with schools and WES for next 2 months or eventually the equilibrium would be in 440s.

Thoughts ?

Thanks!

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
I got this ---

Dear Candidate, TRF of PP# xxxxxxxx for10 Apr 2019 IELTS test has been dispatched via AWB# xxxxxxxxxxx, check status at www.bluedart.com

Do you mean we should get two different smss? One for courier and another with score?
Yes.

This is how the SMS looks like:

Passport No. AXXXXXXX Your Indicative IDP: Computer-delivered IELTS Test Result of 15 April 2019, is L=7.50,
R=6.00,
W=6.50,
S=7.00,
OverAll=7.00 Scores in TRF will be Final

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Guys,

I am at 444 waiting. I have opportunity to go to 454 if i go for spouses's education eval. Just contemplating if its worth going thru the pain of dealing with schools and WES for next 2 months or eventually the equilibrium would be in 440s.

Thoughts ?

Thanks!
Looking at your current score, you may need to wait for another 2-3 months minimum if you’re expecting an ITA.

So, its advisable for you to get your spouse’s assessment in between so that even if you’re waiting for an ITA at 444, you’re also leveraging this time to maximise your scores to 454. There is no harm in doing so.

Competition is very tough these days, so be prepared in advance!!

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
Guys,

Thoughts ?

Thanks!
The former option is better.

Rangrez

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Guys,

Thoughts ?

Thanks!
I would suggest you should go for your spouse's cred eval. Firstly, the cutoff is not dropping below 450. If you look at the pool size, I don't think cutoff will touch 444 in next 2-3 draws. Secondly, do you really want to take the risk because sometimes people loose point because their IELTS expires or they have a birthday in the near future.
You have an opportunity to improve your score, just go for it. It's a no brainer.

Shishir Chandra Kumar

Jan 9, 2019
Pune, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
Nomination.....
17-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
IELTS Request
24/11/2018
Med's Done....
26-09-2019
ITA is not required for PCC. You can get it done in advance.

The validity of PCC is for 6 months.
@Tivativalu - Nitin is correct. ITA not required for PCC.
In India for pcc it takes more than a month to get PCC, if you have different address of residence and passport address is different, like my case. So I got it in advance. Even if it expires in 6 months, the next time I apply, it will be a faster process

AND IND

Jan 7, 2018
Results: Rounds of invitations
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system – April 3, 2019

No program specified

See full text of Ministerial Instruction

Number of invitations issued:3,350Footnote*

Rank required to be invited to apply: 3,350th or above

Date and time of round: April 3, 2019 at 17:37:40 UTC

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 451

Tie-breaking rule: January 9, 2019 at 07:35:09 UTC

Many congratulations to those who've got the ITAs.
My points are 423.
My birthday is on 28th April, does that mean that my points in the application already filed will then reduce to 419? Based on the draws so far, what do you think the chances are of people with scores like mine being invited?
Many thanks for your response.

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
@Tivativalu - Nitin is correct. ITA not required for PCC.
In India for pcc it takes more than a month to get PCC, if you have different address of residence and passport address is different, like my case. So I got it in advance. Even if it expires in 6 months, the next time I apply, it will be a faster process
ThankYou @13nitinsharma and @Shishir Chandra Kumar !
PCC in Andhra and Telangana seem to take only two days ? The last time I was there in 2016 for my Canadian Work permit they did ask me for a reason for PCC and they asked for my job offer letter. So was curious as to how you got it done in advance. I was suggesting my partner to wait for the invite letter and then apply for PCC. Thanks for the info. So this means she can get her PCC started then ?

ThankYou.

deepika_bohra

Mar 16, 2016
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Med's Done....
19-12-2020
Passport Req..
19-07-2021
My friend for ITA in this draw. She did her filing with a lawyer whom she hired on some reference. The lawyer is very unprofessional and she is afraid how she can track her file updates now. Can anyone please help to understand how to check the updates as lawyer has the account details with him.

Also, how to proceed with BWOP? what is required from lawyer to do that?

Thank you in anticipation for reply.

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
This question is about NOC 4031- secondary school teachers. Is a bachelor’s degree in education required for NOC 4031?

Any firsthand experiences of those who have used NOC 4031 will be appreciated.

I have 10 years of teaching in secondary school and a masters in literature.

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Do evaluation of your spouse’s education. What if the points do not drop? In this immigration matter work on things that are under your control.

Guys,

Thoughts ?

Thanks!

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Do I need to wait until he lands before I can update my profile?
Yes you should wait. Because when he lands the CoPR will be signed by your relative and immigration officer. Once processed in immigration service and became Permanent resident get a scanned version of original CoPR.

Reactions: Boluwaduro