22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Abhishek,

If we consider +2, it means number of 451+ applications will jump from 222 per day to 251 per day. Do you really this this is possible?
+/-2 variances are the best and worst case scenarios (extreme cases) which means the worst possible cut off today if they issue 3350 ITAs would be 453 and the best possible cut off today if they issue 3350 ITAs would be 449.

I use that in my prediction so that all those with 454 and above can relax as they would be through in this draw and all those with 448 and below can relax and not have false hopes about this draw.

The draw happening and the ITA counts (assumed as 3350) are obviously in not anybody's hands.

Reactions: IeltsDream2019

biquanbi96

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
+/-2 variances are the best and worst case scenarios (extreme cases) which means the worst possible cut off today if they issue 3350 ITAs would be 453 and the best possible cut off today if they issue 3350 ITAs would be 449.

I use that in my prediction so that all those with 454 and above can relax as they would be through in this draw and all those with 448 and below can relax and not have false hopes about this draw.

The draw happening and the ITA counts (assumed as 3350) are obviously in not anybody's hands.
Now I'm not relaxed Haha jk. Been waiting at for 451 for almost 2 months now. Lost to tie breaker.

I need to focus on other things at work that makes me less anxious Haha.

Reactions: Amrithravi

Rangrez

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Thanks for a speedy reply,
I still have to go and get my pcc for india done from Indian embassy, i m not married yet. Thanks for the info. Really appreciate that
If you have renewed your passport outside India and from the same embassy then there are chances of getting PCC same day. I am not sure but I have heard this from others.
Hi Kindly update my score i am now @ 444
do you think there is a chance for 444 to get ITA before mid of October because I will drop some points at that time due to my Birthday ?
Great.
I was also on 383, new IELTS score and my spouse's ECA upgraded score from 383 to 455.

ghvijay

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Mumbai
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
9/8.5/7.5/ 7 R/L/S/W
One needs to cherish things which we already have. I had been a maniac, following the Express entry rounds. I'm at 443 and was afraid of my Birthday on 27th April. Since the 457 cut off CRS draw my Canadian dreams had got crushed, but there was always a hope.. So I joined this forum..I know it's not my chance today..but some day in this year or may be later CRS should come down..But eventually what matters is that one should be happy..It took me 5 months to come out of this anxiety of PR and wicked Wednesday's. Now I have started focussing on even other things in life. Applying PR should go along routine life - Not your only life..
I learnt from my mistakes , so others who do not get PR, ..its OKay..Life has other plans for you..

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
One needs to cherish things which we already have. I had been a maniac, following the Express entry rounds. I'm at 443 and was afraid of my Birthday on 27th April. Since the 457 cut off CRS draw my Canadian dreams had got crushed, but there was always a hope.. So I joined this forum..I know it's not my chance today..but some day in this year or may be later CRS should come down..But eventually what matters is that one should be happy..It took me 5 months to come out of this anxiety of PR and wicked Wednesday's. Now I have started focussing on even other things in life. Applying PR should go along routine life - Not your only life..
I learnt from my mistakes , so others who do not get PR, ..its OKay..Life has other plans for you..
Good thought! I'll join you on this thought tomorrow onwards.

Reactions: ghvijay