+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 115th Draw

Tayee

Apr 6, 2019
i'm 24 years old, btech, 3+ years work ex (best possible for CRS) and have maxed out my IELTS score. my CRS is at 441. i'm sure there are many on the same boat. how could we improve our scores? apart from getting married or taking TEF or doing an other diploma/masters, as these things will take at least an other 1.5-2 years...
Depending on what country you are from you can apply for IEC, that would allow you to work in Canada. Having at least 1 year Canadian work exp will add to your points.
Another option is to get a degree qualification.

y2kunal

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
is there any point in scouring through the job bank?
many of the jobs i checked had a requirement for work permit.
why would companies even offer me a job when i could only be joining them after 6-8 months (PR processing time + notice period in current company) ?
has anyone ever managed to get a job offer from the jobs mentioned in the job bank? unless u are genius that is...
I did get an invitation to apply for a job on job bank but I found the profile to be different than my work experience and unsure whether it is something I will want to do. Haven't replied to the invitation and don't plan to yet. Awaiting the ITA.

vmsanthosh.chn

Jun 29, 2017
Lol im from HR, so i ask my employees whenever they come making such a request and i am pretty accomodating.as it is their right to apply for immigration/study visa.
Exactly. I had to struggle a lot to get it as my attorney clearly told me that it can be a risk. I finally had to escalate to CEO / CHRO and got what I need. It is our right to to apply for immigration to whatever country we need afterall.

Reactions: sidra91

pradhikap

Dec 3, 2018
Hello, after updating your EE profile, you are supposed to electronically sign it and submit it. You haven't completed the entire submission process. Please log in now and submit it.

I do not think you will be considered for this draw. Good luck for next one.
Oh my god! Thank you so much for pointing it out...I don't know how I missed it :(

IeltsDream2019

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Lol..Exactly! It seems like that always. I've been influenced by such situations quite often. Now, I've such a feeling that for every task, which belongs to me, the processing gets delayed comparatively to others.
I second you.. with IELTS results in hand, waiting for WES since 4 months! :confused: Can't enter the pool thus..

Reactions: NikSharma01

IeltsDream2019

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Oh thats exactly where i am... by god's grace got 8777 in IELTS in first attempt... but waiting for WES since February 07.
Yeah me too.. I got 8777.5. in case Wes takes any longer I fear I need to appear in another IELTS.
I really hope we get our ECA soon enough to get ITA.
For my case I pray I get it till July as August first week I will lose points due to my birthday☹
Will be having 445 points after ECA... Prayers and best wishes to everyone! May everyone gets well deserved ITA!

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Hope this time ITA number increase fro the usual average 3350(approx) and point requirement goes below 448 :p
I'm at 448 and it's been a long wait since Jan 30the draw.
Same here mate. I'm also at 448.

Somehow my heart says it will be 447 this time!