17-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
IELTS Request
24/11/2018
Med's Done....
26-09-2019
Hi All,
How to get Roles and Responsibility letter from company without giving them hint about the purpose :). Any other good reason to mention while requesting R&R letter except immigration ?
I am Software Engineer 2173
I'm afraid that is not possible. I have seen that the HR will ask for specifics as to why you need the Reference letter.
Or else they either deny the letter, or give a pretty basic and simple reference letter (without the roles and responsibilities listed).

Reactions: Agarwalparesh26

Agarwalparesh26

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
I'm afraid that is not possible. I have seen that the HR will ask for specifics as to why you need the Reference letter.
Or else they either deny the letter, or give a pretty basic and simple reference letter (without the roles and responsibilities listed).
Thanks for replying. I understand it woulf be difficult to get letter without telling the exact reason. Only concern is once manager knows about immigration plans then they won't consider for good rating

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

There will be confirmed DRAW tomorrow. CIC has just updated the below maintenance notice on the website:

This online service will be unavailable from 3:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday April 16, 2019, in order to perform system maintenance.
Hope this draw will bring more itas and lower crs. You're gonna be so busy after getting an ita.
Wish you guys all the best!

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi All,
How to get Roles and Responsibility letter from company without giving them hint about the purpose :). Any other good reason to mention while requesting R&R letter except immigration ?
I am Software Engineer 2173
Can be a seminar or conference that you want to apply. Or even any summer study you can mention.

skg1988

Feb 11, 2019
Guys,

I got the result of my IELTS exam that I gave a week ago. They gave me almost the same score, thereby leading to no increase / decrease in my CRS score. The only thing which has increased is the validity of my score :p

This time - L 8, R 9, W 7, S 7.5
Last time in October 2018 - L 8, R 9, W 7, S 8

My scores in listening, reading and writing remained exactly the same. Particularly surprised by writing score which is just 7. I wrote quiet well using plenty of heavy duty words, but of no use. Anyhow, thanks to IELTS for enhancing my vocabulary. I'll use these new words on my manager :D
Your wait is over, buddy. You 'll be through for sure in the next 28 hours- countdown begins!!! As the last draw was at 17:35 hrs, you must receive an ita if THE draw happens tomorrow regardless of any time.
Good Luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: Boluwaduro and T80

bgorle

Apr 12, 2019
Guys...How can I find out which provinces are currently open for nominations? I have spent a lot of time over the internet finding out if there is a live link which shows currently open provinces but failed to get the right info.

vmsanthosh.chn

Jun 29, 2017
Can be a seminar or conference that you want to apply. Or even any summer study you can mention.
Guys, make sure you have the last drawn salary mentioned in all reference letters. I am finding it very difficult to get it done from previous employers. They don't even read what you are asking once you left the company.

Reactions: Agarwalparesh26

Agarwalparesh26

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Guys, make sure you have the last drawn salary mentioned in all reference letters. I am finding it very difficult to get it done from previous employers. They don't even read what you are asking once you left the company.
I doubt current employee will add last drawn salary or compensation details