+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 114th Draw

veritas1994

Mar 10, 2019
Experts, need your thoughts on post ITA query. I did 2 months of internship at completion of 1st year of my masters degree. While I have mentioned the address for these 2 months under address history, how do I put this in personal history ? Can I use the option of employment ? Thanks.
The thread is for draw# 114. Your query is about post - ITA, you might find better response in a more appropriate thread.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hey Nik,
WES is the real culprit and forced me to wait until now as well. For me, ECA was completed on 5th feb, 6 months in total, God damn it. I made a silly mistake as my report was due on 6th Feb, I could have made my EE profile before 30th jan draw.
Back that time ircc was offering 3900 Itas, and had no idea of 30th jan draw, so i thought with 445 i could be through in feb or march.
I think the people who got itas on 30 jan were luckiest. Looking forward to next draws to think about retaking ielts. I might wait for one more draw after 17th april draw only if cut-off comes down to 446-447 on 17 april draw along with increased number of itas.

Cheers
Suraj
Yes Suraj, it is indeed. There is no denying in it. Look at me, I was expected to get my ECA report within 2-3 months back in Nov-Dec 2018, however it completed my report after a period of 5 months, on 1st Feb 2019. So, this way it costed me the extra 2 months of my life! Otherwise, I would have been through the pool easily.
Lol, I was also delighted to see the Jan 30th draw and meanwhile was regretting on my bad luck as well. Besides, I also believed that I would certainly get my ITA in Feb without any trouble, but my hopes had been badly crushed by WES only!
Now, the only thing left for us is, 'Waiting' which seems like ages here! Or we must have to retake the IELTS exam. So, I would be doing that after noticing the following 2 draws!
I wish we will get the ITAs at the same time. Be positive! Cheers..

prsingh

Feb 22, 2019
Connecticut, US
I also think he is correct in that it will come down but I am not sure to what level. The cut-off has been dropping though by just a few points for the last 2 draws. I feel that the excess from that 3 week gap is still being squeezed out of the pool.

The intake of 450+ people coming in the pool I dont think will sustain forever. The 3 week gap skewed things in my opinion. It should fall down over the next 2-3 draws but I dont think it will fall a LOT in each round. Maybe 2-3 points if that. I think it might settle around 445-446 within 2 draws,
So that means the people with score 445-449 can expect the ITAs in May..
or more precisely Can I say I will get an ITA in May with 449 (in case WES responds and completes my review and evaluation by then)

Shishir Chandra Kumar

Jan 9, 2019
Pune, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
Nomination.....
17-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
IELTS Request
24/11/2018
Med's Done....
26-09-2019
Yes Suraj, it is indeed. There is no denying in it. Look at me, I was expected to get my ECA report within 2-3 months back in Nov-Dec 2018, however it completed my report after a period of 5 months, on 1st Feb 2019. So, this way it costed me the extra 2 months of my life! Otherwise, I would have been through the pool easily.
Lol, I was also delighted to see the Jan 30th draw and meanwhile was regretting on my bad luck as well. Besides, I also believed that I would certainly get my ITA in Feb without any trouble, but my hopes had been badly crushed by WES only!
Now, the only thing left for us is, 'Waiting' which seems like ages here! Or we must have to retake the IELTS exam. So, I would be doing that after noticing the following 2 draws!
Hi Nik,
May I ask what was your IELTS score? I saw you mention this a couple of times about re-attempting the exam.
Even I wish for the score to fall down soon..
Hopefully April will have some good surprise for us.
All the best.

skg1988

Feb 11, 2019
Hey Nik,
I am very sure that our day will come! ECA, IELTS and now Patience. Let's wait and see how CIC will behave in the next two draws before making any further decision.

Good luck
Suraj

Reactions: NikSharma01

Island_vibes

Oct 22, 2018
I also think he is correct in that it will come down but I am not sure to what level. The cut-off has been dropping though by just a few points for the last 2 draws. I feel that the excess from that 3 week gap is still being squeezed out of the pool.

The intake of 450+ people coming in the pool I dont think will sustain forever. The 3 week gap skewed things in my opinion. It should fall down over the next 2-3 draws but I dont think it will fall a LOT in each round. Maybe 2-3 points if that. I think it might settle around 445-446 within 2 draws,
That's exactly what I'm hoping for. You might be right , 3 week gap was a disaster. Not sure why they did a draw on Jan 31, I'm guessing it's bcuz to make the target of 2018, they may have been rejections

Shishir Chandra Kumar

Jan 9, 2019
Pune, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
Nomination.....
17-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
IELTS Request
24/11/2018
Med's Done....
26-09-2019
Let's hope there is a draw tomorrow

If it happens so, we all post 446-447 should get through!
On the same note; did you notice the tweet from IRCC, which says that online services will be unavailable from 12am to 5:30am EDT?
Does this mean there are strong chances for a draw tomorrow?

oghosh

Nov 25, 2018
On the same note; did you notice the tweet from IRCC, which says that online services will be unavailable from 12am to 5:30am EDT?
It's mentioned in the 'my application' login page as well. In fact, it's down now as well! anyone else seeing the same?

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
It's mentioned in the 'my application' login page as well. In fact, it's down now as well! anyone else seeing the same?
Well! This may mean there is a draw coming on 01 April as they typically take statistics six days prior to the draw.

Coincidentally, it's an April fool's day too :D