+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 114th Draw

cdddelhi

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
If people’s attitude in this group as such. No point calling it ray of hope anymore. Many find such a relief by motivating comments. That is at least something when things r blur. My friend who is at 441 tables will turn around soon. Don’t lose hope.
Agree with you mate. In january 30 score was 438. That time nobody nows it will go high like this .everyone is giving there guesses so no worry. Nobody knows what will happen after two three draws. My advice to those applicant's who are between 440-448. Dont loose your hopes stay motivated Hamara time bi aayega .score will definitely come down after this flood og 450+ applications. And one more request stay calm face the reality and go hard to achieve your goals

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
Agree with you mate. In january 30 score was 438. That time nobody nows it will go high like this .everyone is giving there guesses so no worry. Nobody knows what will happen after two three draws. My advice to those applicant's who are between 440-448. Dont loose your hopes stay motivated Hamara time bi aayega .score will definitely come down after this flood og 450+ applications. And one more request stay calm face the reality and go hard to achieve your goals
I would like to highlight one thing very categorically that people like @abhishek_89 and I typically make predictions only for the immediate next draw because it is slightly easy to predict. Besides next draw, one can also make approximate guesses for 1-2 draws post next based on the backlog of applications.

Beyond these 2-3 draws, Nobody, including CIC, can predict future. It is impossible to foresee future inflow of candidates as it is a function of various personal, emotional, political and other systematic / unsystematic reasons.

Folks in 440s and even late 430s can get through later this year if application inflow decreases. Have faith in God and stick around! At the same time, besides lurking around on this forum, we should keep the focus on current deliverables in our lives.

All the best everyone!!!

jojalex

Mar 19, 2019
Guys what the picture of PNP programs, these were also increasing the 450 above band applicants. Now it will slow as lot of PNP nomination are over. This will reduce the CRS cut off score to 447 in next draw. And if we c trend of B2B, there might be chance in next week. In next 2 to 3 draws , the CRS cut off will be 444 .

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
Guys what the picture of PNP programs, these were also increasing the 450 above band applicants. Now it will slow as lot of PNP nomination are over. This will reduce the CRS cut off score to 447 in next draw. And if we c trend of B2B, there might be chance in next week. In next 2 to 3 draws , the CRS cut off will be 444 .
It takes few months for the folks invited by provinces to get nominated. The impact is staggered so we can't say that the impact is over.

anna5

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Morocco
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
23 Apr 2019
Hello everyone
l need help from seniors here, would be very grateful if anyone of you could answer my question.
I received a letter of interest from Nova Scotia yesterday under Labour Market Priorities.
Selection criteria was French, English, University degree.
I created an account on Nova Scotia website but when I follow the link “letter of interest receivers” it leads me to a page with 5 streams only, none of them has the name Labor Market Prioreties, 2 of them require a job offer, one require job experience in Nova Scotia and the only one for which u dnt need having a job offer is closed beside that it has 11 Nocs in demand. Mine (4011-Assistant Professor) isn’t one of them. 4021 is there which is close to 4011 but not same.

Could it be that they sent me letter of interest by mistake ?

What do u advice me, should I apply on the one that requires job offer and send a letter explaining that I have no job offer ?

Many Thanks in advance.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
If my friend got 454 in the system base on 2 years work experience. However his real 2 years work experience is March 29, 2019 , can he take this invitation and submit everything after March 29?

Thanks
From my understanding, no. He needs to have 2 years of experience at the date of receiving the ITA.

However, there were members that got through. There's still a big risk. I would decline and wait for next draw especially with 454, your friend will definitely get it.
Its better he declines the ITA and wait for the completion of 2 years ...Better safe than sorry !
As long as he has 2 years of experience at time of application (i.e on March 29 or later), good to go!
The system gave him points for 2 years because it works based on just MONTH/YEAR. Exact dates will be reviewed by officer.
He's fine. But he should apply not earlier than March 29th.

Reactions: a16107

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
hi Friends, I am sitting @443 in the pool. Travelling on work visa to Canada in April '19. My sister has already got PR card but is in India currently. Can I claim 15 points of siblings. This ll boost my score.
Yes you can.
But when submitting application you'll have to show:

-Proof of relationship with your sibling if you gained points for it. Best way to do that is your respective birth certificates, clearly mentioning at least one same parent in both your respective certificates. But it could be another official document, as long as it clearly states at least one parent. Note that affidavits won't work. Many applicants think IRCC will just their word for it...

-Proof of Status as either a Canadian citizen OR permanent Resident. So for that you'll need proof of status. If she's a Permanent Resident, either copy of her PR card OR Record of Landing IMM 1000 OR a signed Confirmation of Permanent Residence IMM 5688. If she's a Citizen, copy of passport will do.

-Proof of Residency, meaning that she's currently living in Canada. That could be an apartment lease with her name on it or hydro/electric bills dated no more than 6 months.

Tousif_27

Star Member
Aug 8, 2016
As long as he has 2 years of experience at time of application (i.e on March 29 or later), good to go!
The system gave him points for 2 years because it works based on just MONTH/YEAR. Exact dates will be reviewed by officer.
He's fine. But he should apply not earlier than March 29th.
Appreciate your response but don't you think it's a misrepresentation of information as an ITA is issued ONLY when the information keyed in at that moment satisfies it and not on something that would satisfy the requirements later.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Appreciate your response but don't you think it's a misrepresentation of information as an ITA is issued ONLY when the information keyed in at that moment satisfies it and not on something that would satisfy the requirements later.
Misrepresentation is the intentional concealment of material fact or providing false information in order to gain an advantage in securing a visa.

This is not misrepresentation at all, and not even abnormal in any way.

In his profile, he did state that the experience lasted until 03/2019, which is the truth, and it does reach 2 years March 29th 2019. It's still March, and he received ITA based on that. But the thing is, there is no way to enter the exact day. The review of exact dates to see if he indeed completed exactly 2 years will only be reviewed by an officer based on work letter dates.

So as long as the work letter is dated on or after March 29th, and the application is submitted on or after this day, no problem.

As an opposite example, If he applies before March 29th, work letter will show a date before that, and will mean he didn't complete 2 years. But even that won't be misrepresentation, as he did not lie in his profile by stating that the experience lasted until March 2019. Because again, no way to enter the exact day.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
To play safe, as long as you have gathered all of the documents and submitted these, right after the completion of your 2 years work period, that is post March 29, it won't be considered as misrepresentation. Afterall, the 2 month document submission period is given for a reason!

Tousif_27

Star Member
Aug 8, 2016
Misrepresentation is the intentional concealment of material fact or providing false information in order to gain an advantage in securing a visa.

This is not misrepresentation at all, and not even abnormal in any way.

In his profile, he did state that the experience lasted until 03/2019, which is the truth, and it does reach 2 years March 29th 2019. It's still March, and he received ITA based on that. But the thing is, there is no way to enter the exact day. The review of exact dates to see if he indeed completed exactly 2 years will only be reviewed by an officer based on work letter dates.

So as long as the work letter is dated on or after March 29th, and the application is submitted on or after this day, no problem.

As an opposite example, If he applies before March 29th, work letter will show a date before that, and will mean he didn't complete 2 years. But even that won't be misrepresentation, as he did not lie in his profile by stating that the experience lasted until March 2019. Because again, no way to enter the exact day.
Makes sense !! Thank you so much