+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 114th Draw

emitremmus

Feb 5, 2019
Should be at 453 score and can enter the pool next week, what are the chances of getting ITA in the next few rounds?

Pretty good??

anne2605

Mar 20, 2019
Hello.
Can somebody help me out on this?

1. We´ve got an ITA on jan-2019, and we are close to the deadline of sending the documents. My husband lived in South Africa 9 years ago, and they are having a major delay in sending the police certificate. Is there a way to submit our application only with the receipt that we have asked por the police certificate? or not? Do you guys know how to proceed on this?

2. In case we have to withdraw, how should we do with the medical exam that we already did? Should we do a new one?

Thanks for your help.
Anne.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hello.

1. We´ve got an ITA on jan-2019, and we are close to the deadline of sending the documents. My husband lived in South Africa 9 years ago, and they are having a major delay in sending the police certificate. Is there a way to submit our application only with the receipt that we have asked por the police certificate? or not? Do you guys know how to proceed on this?

2. In case we have to withdraw, how should we do with the medical exam that we already did? Should we do a new one?

Thanks for your help.
Anne.
If you have any proof like postal sending receipt or email confirmation or smth like these, you can upload those documents along with your letter of explanation. You should mention all details. Good luck!

Reactions: anne2605

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hello.

Thanks for your help.
Anne.
1) PCC is a must to have for the PR process. To be honest, I'm afraid the receipt only, won't be sufficient for it, because you're expected to submit the corresponding documents as well!

2) Medical is valid for almost 1 year! If you guys are having a good score and can make through in the very next draw easily, then the same medical can be accepted. However, it is advisable to have the medical close to the ITA date.

Reactions: anne2605

anne2605

Mar 20, 2019
1) PCC is a must to have for the PR process. To be honest, I'm afraid the receipt only, won't be sufficient for it, because you're expected to submit the corresponding documents as well!

2) Medical is valid for almost 1 year! If you guys are having a good score and can make through in the very next draw easily, then the same medical can be accepted. However, it is advisable to have the medical close to the ITA date.
Do you thing we should try or we should withdraw? Our punctuation is 446.
If we proceed and we not succeed, do you thing they will refund our money?
Thanks. Anne.

emitremmus

Feb 5, 2019
You are in buddy! Because this time CRS will be around 449 only, it won't exceed 450 in the very next draw! (My assumptions)
Thanks! Anxiously awaiting re evaluation on the English exam. One mark away from being 453 and I’m jumping in that pool!!!!

Positive vibes and good luck to all!!

LKRYA

Mar 8, 2018
Feeling frustrated, my birthday is coming in mid-April and will lose 5 points, I am stuck on 448 since Jan 30, b2b draw needs to lower the cutoff.
what you guy think I would be able to get through in next draw?
I was same as you. Lost 5 points in March 1st and now sitting hopeless at 443. I was expecting this draw would at least drop to 450. But no! I have no clue what to do now.

ClarkeS

Star Member
May 12, 2018
I was same as you. Lost 5 points in March 1st and now sitting hopeless at 443. I was expecting this draw would at least drop to 450. But no! I have no clue what to do now.
At least CRS is dropping each draw, and if there is a B2B draw or an increase in ITA then your chances will increase.