Med's Done....
17th september 2013
Passport Req..
already submitted with the application
VISA ISSUED...
27th november 2013
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Urgent question! I am applying under NOC 1241. Under the question 'Date xyz first became qualified to practice in this occupation', what date should I use? I graduated from college on June 2016 and started this position May 2017. Currently, I have the date I started the position which is may 2017 in the blank but can anyone confirm if it is okay or should I change it?

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Urgent question! I am applying under NOC 1241. Under the question 'Date xyz first became qualified to practice in this occupation', what date should I use? I graduated from college on June 2016 and started this position May 2017. Currently, I have the date I started the position which is may 2017 in the blank but can anyone confirm if it is okay or should I change it?
Ideally, you should mention the date & year when you graduated i.e., June 2016. This is how everyone fills this information. After graduation only, you become qualify to practice the occupation.

Reactions: Desean

alibutt2013

Sep 3, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th may 2013
Med's Request
11th september 2013
Med's Done....
17th september 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27th november 2013
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Ideally, you should mention the date & year when you graduated i.e., June 2016. This is how everyone fills this information. After graduation only, you become qualify to practice the occupation.
Employment requirements
  • Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries or previous clerical experience is required.
  • Completion of secondary school is usually required.
This is the requirement for NOC 1241. However, I did a 3 years advanced diploma in accounting and it says to put the date I completed a diploma related to administration. Should I still go ahead and put my diploma graduation date?

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
I had never thought that I'll start praising "Wednesdays" the day I submitted my EE profile. Wednesdays are more lovable than "weekends" these days. My friends in the pool & waiting for ITAs may understand this better ;)

I hope we all get our ITAs this Wednesday, fingers crossed!!
Lol! So true.. However, the waiting really sucks!! :mad:

Shishir Chandra Kumar

Jan 9, 2019
Pune, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
Nomination.....
17-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
IELTS Request
24/11/2018
Med's Done....
26-09-2019
I would suggest to get all the documents ready for OINP, wait till the 40th day and then decide based on the draw trend.
Thanks @abhishek_89 ... Can you please point me to the page which has the documents required list? As of now, i'm ready with Reference Letters from my current and previous companies, and also PCC. I'll be getting the POF ready soon. Can you please guide me for POF as well, if possible?

skg1988

Feb 11, 2019
guys i need some help with IELTS TRF number. I got my ielts results today and my TRF number starts with 18. I had look at different resources that say the first 2 digits are year in which exam was taken, so it should be 19. Can someone who has recently taken computer based ielts check their first 2 digits and comment here please..
You don't have to worry at all about this. At first, while seeing my result, I was also surprised but only for a couple of seconds. This is something which should be taken care of by the respective exam conducting authorities. We, only, have to make sure that whatever information we are providing is correct and not manipulated.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Employment requirements
  • Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries or previous clerical experience is required.
  • Completion of secondary school is usually required.
This is the requirement for NOC 1241. However, I did a 3 years advanced diploma in accounting and it says to put the date I completed a diploma related to administration. Should I still go ahead and put my diploma graduation date?
Yes, you can go ahead. No issues.

alibutt2013

Sep 3, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th may 2013
Med's Request
11th september 2013
Med's Done....
17th september 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27th november 2013
LANDED..........
inshallah soon

skg1988

Feb 11, 2019
I had never thought that I'll start praising "Wednesdays" the day I submitted my EE profile. Wednesdays are more lovable than "weekends" these days. My friends in the pool & waiting for ITAs may understand this better ;)

I hope we all get our ITAs this Wednesday, fingers crossed!!
I wish the same!!!
Before entering the pool, weeks and even months were flying so fast but now I feel like Wednesday had been discarded from the calendar and it appears once in a year. ;););)
I hope that all these moments will become a sweet memory one day!!! So keep waiting for Wednesdays until we are through.

Last edited: