App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
There is a slim chance it will come to 440 but draws are unpredictable.

Why don't you try to improve your reading score? Another 3 points will definitely give you a better chance
My spouse is the primary applicant and she needs to score that extra points in Reading to get that score. Moreover, its very difficult to get the highest score of that kind. With just a Bachelors degree and spouse accompanying, all one can achieve maximum is 443 and we're at 440.

The thing is, its worthy to go for those three points when you're sure that you will get an ITA with 443. Last year, we all felt that 440 is the new low. This year, 445 or 450 "maybe" the new low. And regarding French, mastering a new language takes a long time and effort atleast for me, where we lose precious time of one year or more. Only option I see is my spouse doing a PG diploma that brings our score to 472 but I just wanna wait and see if 440 suffices for a direct ITA. Hope time gives us an answer!

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
My spouse is the primary applicant and she needs to score that extra points in Reading to get that score. Moreover, its very difficult to get the highest score of that kind. With just a Bachelors degree and spouse accompanying, all one can achieve maximum is 443 and we're at 440.

The thing is, its worthy to go for those three points when you're sure that you will get an ITA with 443. Last year, we all felt that 440 is the new low. This year, 445 or 450 "maybe" the new low. And regarding French, mastering a new language takes a long time and effort atleast for me, where we lose precious time of one year or more. Only option I see is my spouse doing a PG diploma that brings our score to 472 but I just wanna wait and see if 440 suffices for a direct ITA. Hope time gives us an answer!
You are correct on feeling 445 is the new low. I feel the same too. Last year 440/441 felt low.

Seeing more and more people joining its very difficult to predict if the score will fall below 440

Good luck!! Hope you get the ITA

Reactions: bluehorse

ppa

Jan 21, 2019
No. It is not mandatory that your salary goes into that account. It is only mandatory that you have the required amount in it in accordance with the number of people in your family (spouse and dependents) and they can see that the amount was there consistently for some time and likely not sourced by a loan. The point is to show that you have enough funds readily available to you in the event that you don't have a job offer when you immigrate to Canada.

Hope this helps!
Thank you, it is now clear

Reactions: MzBAH

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
any other reasons why it jump from 438 to 457 beside 3 weeks gap?

Is it because of more PNP (600 points issued) or other reasons?

what is the chance of 445 now? My WP expires in Mid June :(

IntoTheLight

Dec 22, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-08-2018
Does anyone know if PDGM from IGNOU is WES approved?

Nov 30, 2018
any other reasons why it jump from 438 to 457 beside 3 weeks gap?

Is it because of more PNP (600 points issued) or other reasons?

what is the chance of 445 now? My WP expires in Mid June :(
Yep, it is because there were 2,3 provinces which had issued PNP as a result there was a huge jump in teh CRS score.

So far , there isn't any draw for the day so I assume there will be no draw for the day .

I think that, finally the draw will be on March 6th , One good thing is that there weren't any PNPs issued between the last draw(Feb 20th) and today , therefore the CRS score will be around 450 with a variance of +/- 2 .

Lets hope for the best and I wish that CRS score reduces and is in the range of 445 ( Too optimistic)...

Last edited:
Reactions: a16107

meiyoumingzi

Mar 3, 2019
Category........
CEC
Do you guys think there will be a draw this Wednesday, March 6 (given the fact that they are maintaining the website this Tuesday)?

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Do you guys think there will be a draw this Wednesday, March 6 (given the fact that they are maintaining the website this Tuesday)?
Yes, it could be. It is never mentioned on CIC website that there won't be any draw post the maintenance day! So don't fall for these rumours.

Reactions: MzBAH
Nov 30, 2018
I am surprised to see that there are 2 back to back system maintenance Tuesday Feb 26, 2019 and Tuesday March 5, 2019 .

Not sure what's in the store. Why would anyone do back to back system maintenance ?

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
I am surprised to see that there are 2 back to back system maintenance Tuesday Feb 26, 2019 and Tuesday March 5, 2019 .

Not sure what's in the store. Why would anyone do back to back system maintenance ?
It could be because everyday a great number of applicants are registering and entering into the pool, which might be affecting the overall traffic of the website. So, to handle and deal with that much applications, they would be undergoing the maintenance process frequently.

Plus, it is a good reason for them, to prevent the applicants from registering for that period, so that meanwhile they can deal with the other applications which are currently being processed and they can relax for a while.