+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 112th Draw

Nov 30, 2018
It could be because everyday a great number of applicants are registering and entering into the pool, which might be affecting the overall traffic of the website. So, to handle and deal with that much applications, they would be undergoing the maintenance process frequently.

Plus, it is a good reason for them, to prevent the applicants from registering for that period, so that meanwhile they can deal with the other applications which are currently being processed and they can relax for a while.
Well, irrespective of whatever the reason is , I wish that there is a draw on Wednesday -March 6th else its troublesome for EE profile who are aspiring for ITAs..

Reactions: MzBAH

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
is there any way I can contact WES (where I can get the answer). Its been almost a month now my documents are in Review.... i loosing my patience now...
You can contact WES Canada here
+1 416-972-0070

Note: You will be put on hold for 10-15 minutes or maybe less/more. The time varies, but your call will be answered anyhow. However, honestly speaking calling WES is of no use. They will only tell you whatever you are seeing in your account nothing else or even will tell you some false stories like haven't received any courier or any response from your institution. But still you must call them once or more.

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
This looks like a blind hope. He didn't do anything, just got saved by Dufrayne.

Gotta take matters into your own hands, people. Dufrayne had hope, but he worked for 20 something years. Gotta act hoping that it will pay off.

I guess for you guys that would be doing something like learning French, getting a higher degree etc.

Gary_li

Feb 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
7 March 2019
This looks like a blind hope. He didn't do anything, just got saved by Dufrayne.

Gotta take matters into your own hands, people. Dufrayne had hope, but he worked for 20 something years. Gotta act hoping that it will pay off.

I guess for you guys that would be doing something like learning French, getting a higher degree etc.
Yes, our hope is also depending on Canada Government, so its so fffffk right

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Let's hope for the best, nobody knows what will be the cut-off this time, I'm predicting 447 by the way. Let's see where it stands.
I'm expecting it to be 446, whereas I'm waiting into the pool with 444 scores. I wish some miracle happens and the draw takes place in my favor with Cut-off in early 440s. :p