+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 112th Draw

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Does no one believe it could come down to 438 any time soon?
438 no chance at all in the next 2 months. I highly doubt it will even come down to below 440 this year.

the reason it came down to below 440 is because of the back to back draws and WES were on long Christmas holidays. So getting to below 440 again is very doubtful Sorry, I know that's not what you were looking for

BumbleFrisbee

Feb 26, 2019
It can! If there will be back to back draws with consistent gaps, obviously 1 or 2 weeks is sufficient, not the 3 weeks indeed. If it would be like that, then CRS can bee seen back in 430s.
Thanks for that haha.
Hoping to increase points with the Ielts but can’t seem to get CLB 10 in all 4 at the same time

Reactions: NikSharma01

BumbleFrisbee

Feb 26, 2019
438 no chance at all in the next 2 months. I highly doubt it will even come down to below 440 this year.

the reason it came down to below 440 is because of the back to back draws and WES were on long Christmas holidays. So getting to below 440 again is very doubtful Sorry, I know that's not what you were looking for
Thanks I know. Do you know if WES are having any more holidays anytime soon

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
450+ is usual these days. The interest in Canada has generally increased, more so after the cut-off declined from the 2015 and 2016 levels.
Oh yes!! Everybody now seems to be applying for Canada so it is getting tougher.

I feel the scores will be at 444/445 for the rest of the rest of the year

BumbleFrisbee

Feb 26, 2019
Okay. Thanks guys. Really hope to get that 8.5 in listening at least. Btw anyone prefer celpip over ielts for the listening and writing test??

Shaanoh

Nov 2, 2018
Oh yes!! Everybody now seems to be applying for Canada so it is getting tougher.

I feel the scores will be at 444/445 for the rest of the rest of the year
Machi,

What is your current status? I am from Chennai, India too. Hope you get the PPR soon. Been following your posts in other threads as well.

Cheers
Shan

AutumnLeaves

Mar 25, 2018
Sorry to be a downer but those are below 440 should consider re-taking ielts/celpip or try to gain points through the french language test. The way the draws are happening i doubt the points will be any lower than 440-445 this year. CIC usually conduct draws bi-weekly and from 2018 the draws size were significant. Based on the most recent draw they seem to have kept the applicants intake on a lower side.

Trust me, Ive seen people missing out the opportunity when the scores were low in 2017. Make sure you have all the information for ITA filled accurately, sometimes all you get is one chance. Cheers.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Sorry to be a downer but those are below 440 should consider re-taking ielts/celpip or try to gain points through the french language test. The way the draws are happening i doubt the points will be any lower than 440-445 this year. CIC usually conduct draws bi-weekly and from 2018 the draws size were significant. Based on the most recent draw they seem to have kept the applicants intake on a lower side.

Trust me, Ive seen people missing out the opportunity when the scores were low in 2017. Make sure you have all the information for ITA filled accurately, sometimes all you get is one chance. Cheers.
It's just a matter of time. Nobody knows what tomorrow will bring. Future is always unpredictable and so are the CIC draws these days. Let's see if there would be any draw in the remaining days of February. Hopefully, there could be one, anyhow!

Reactions: MzBAH