+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 112th Draw

Shaanoh

Nov 2, 2018
Yes anything can happen really. I know people like to use their historical facts to form future predictions but nobody really knows what's going to happen until after it happens unless they work directly for IRCC. I've noticed that there are people in here quoting facts as if they're 100% sure when they're not and will only seek to justify or find a reason for the anomaly after it occurs because they had no clue it was coming. Nothing wrong with trying to make predictions as it's very helpful to some but I'm sticking with encouragement. If someone has a low score and there's something they can do to improve it, they should definitely tey their best to improve but in the mean time, some hope wouldn't hurt.

Ofcourse, After all it is the Ray of Hope thread. :)

Cheers
Shan

Reactions: MzBAH and Theo2018

Shaanoh

Nov 2, 2018
Lol! A little humour is good in these frustrating times. Are you 30+?
Lol. That was a good one SS. I am at CRS 449. I have a feeling we both will get an ITA together. Indeed it is frustrating times. The b2b and 3 week goofed up our ITA in Previous draw. If sanity had prevailed with two week draws in Last two rounds, CRS would have been around 443/445. Having said that the penultimate draw had ensured lot of ppl with 430 got picked. Happy for them. Hope our turns comes soon.

Cheers
Shan

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
What are the chances of a draw happening tomorrow (27th Feb)? If there is a draw tomorrow, then what would be the cut-off score?
I'm not sure there will be back to back draws again because of the huge backlogs but CIC always surprises us

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
I'm not sure there will be back to back draws again because of the huge backlogs but CIC always surprises us
I wish the draw to be out today onwards that is on 27th February, otherwise the next day. I would have received the ITA and applied by now, if there was no delay by WES in providing the ECA report to me. :( It's so frustrating!

Nov 30, 2018
I am expecting that the worst is yet to come because of these two reasons:

1. Last year, CRS cut off peaked in March, not February.

2. When the score moved back from 456 to 446, it was a 12 day draw, not 14 day.

At this point, there is a backlog of 2000 450+ candidates. Also, a lot of people are suddenly applying for Canada PR.

I don't think the cut-off will go below 455 in near future.
I totally disagree with 455 in near future. Its very unlikely.... I think that it would be in the range of 443 -452 for the next couple of months.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I wish the draw to be out today onwards that is on 27th February, otherwise the next day. I would have received the ITA and applied by now, if there was no delay by WES in providing the ECA report to me. :( It's so frustrating!
What is your score?

Because of the number of backlogs its very hard to predict. Back to back draws is only going to add more pressure on them