VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My hubby and I are looking forward to a receiving our ITA by this month or early next month. That high 457 (Draw 111) was annoying! But it's fine. That gives us more time to gather documents and funds. I'm also hoping to have our AOR by my birthday next month. For those of you who are discouraged by your scores, keep in mind that ITA round cutoffs have gotten as low as 413 and while there may be statistics showing you otherwise, there are been amazing and true stories of people who thought they would never get an ITA or PPR for some reason or another but they're living in Canada right now as permanent residents.

Be encouraged!:)
Unless something will change (huge increase of quota - unlikely as multiyear quota is approve; big decrease of EE account - well opposite is happening; big changes in points and points calculation - this is uknown, but if they cut down some points, current 413 profiles would go lower on the spot), the history from 2017 will not repeat.
So for those that are on 413, either increase your CRS or forget Canada.

KirthiNisha

Feb 20, 2019
Pray for a back to back draw to happen before your birthday my friend.. that's the only chance..
Also look for oinp noi, the previous Noi's issued on Jan 14th will expire on 28th feb.. I believe based on the number of people actually submitted, they will issue fresh notifications again targeting scores in the range 440s..
Thanks will check it for sure.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
What all documents did you carry? Also, did they come to your residence for address verification?
If you are living in the same address as per your passport then you won't have to go through address verification. Otherwise you will need to carry your Aadhar Card

I only carried my passport and copies of my first and last pages of passport. They take your photograph on the appointment day!!

I got my PCC upfront and they didn't even ask for my ITA. The entire process went fast and smooth!!

Reactions: Audarya

Audarya

Dec 5, 2018
If you are living in the same address as per your passport then you won't have to go through address verification. Otherwise you will need to carry your Aadhar Card

I only carried my passport and copies of my first and last pages of passport. They take your photograph on the appointment day!!

I got my PCC upfront and they didn't even ask for my ITA. The entire process went fast and smooth!!
Thanks for the information! :)

Reactions: SithLord

Shishir Chandra Kumar

Jan 9, 2019
Pune, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
Nomination.....
17-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
IELTS Request
24/11/2018
Med's Done....
26-09-2019
Anybody from India knows how the police verification works, and how much time it takes?
I have my passport issued from Bhubaneshwar in Odisha. And my present address since past 5.5 years is in Pune, Maharashtra. I went to PSK Pune last week on Wednesday, and they have forwarded the case to my locality Police Station for Police Verification. I visited the police station same day and they said that they will call me for verification purpose, and they cannot do anything at that time. I even showed them my PSK application and other details, but in vain.
Any idea how much time it will take for them to clear the police verification? Has anybody else faced this scenario? Please share your experience or/and suggestions.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Anybody from India knows how the police verification works, and how much time it takes?
I have my passport issued from Bhubaneshwar in Odisha. And my present address since past 5.5 years is in Pune, Maharashtra. I went to PSK Pune last week on Wednesday, and they have forwarded the case to my locality Police Station for Police Verification. I visited the police station same day and they said that they will call me for verification purpose, and they cannot do anything at that time. I even showed them my PSK application and other details, but in vain.
Any idea how much time it will take for them to clear the police verification? Has anybody else faced this scenario? Please share your experience or/and suggestions.
Police verification generally takes 2 weeks.

EricD

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
The reason for sudden rise in CRS cut-off is WES, which was on vacation in the last two weeks of December.

They released lot of results in the month of January resulting in lot of people submitting their applications in February.

The CRS cut-off should come down to an average of 445.
This observation really gives me more hope... maybe better marketing of EE is part of the reason but a sudden inflow rate hike is more likely to be explained by some one off factors like what you said

Reactions: chirag171987

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
My hubby and I are looking forward to a receiving our ITA by this month or early next month. That high 457 (Draw 111) was annoying! But it's fine. That gives us more time to gather documents and funds. I'm also hoping to have our AOR by my birthday next month. For those of you who are discouraged by your scores, keep in mind that ITA round cutoffs have gotten as low as 413 and while there may be statistics showing you otherwise, there are been amazing and true stories of people who thought they would never get an ITA or PPR for some reason or another but they're living in Canada right now as permanent residents.

Be encouraged!:)
Great attitude dear! Really appreciating. Mine is 444, and waiting for next draw to be out. Hopefully it would be in our favor.

kalex123

Dec 27, 2018
How are the roles for NOC 2171 BSA

• Performing system research and providing gap analysis to support leadership in their decision making.

• Facilitating business requirement identification for developing solutions that meet the client’s complex objectives by managing all issues related to conceptualizing, developing, and implementing solutions.

• Developing and executing proposed business and technical solutions.

• Developing business requirements for the business/technology solutions that will allow the client and internal customer departments to achieve their goals and become more efficient and effective.

• Estimating implementation costs and efforts for a client’s block of business and coaching/mentoring the team to deliver on client commitments.

• Documenting flows and procedures for Performance Quality as a results of implementations of business changes.

• Ensuring quality of solutions delivered by being involved in test plan and execution meetings and validation activities of implementations.

• Identifying, developing and executing continuous improvement opportunities by detailed study and analysis of the existing system.

raj_tan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Unless something will change (huge increase of quota - unlikely as multiyear quota is approve; big decrease of EE account - well opposite is happening; big changes in points and points calculation - this is uknown, but if they cut down some points, current 413 profiles would go lower on the spot), the history from 2017 will not repeat.
So for those that are on 413, either increase your CRS or forget Canada.
Rightly said.. but the reality since last year is even folks at 435 to 437 need to do something to increase the scores else it's curtains..