+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 112th Draw

raj_tan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Thanks for the inputs.

My CRS is 450 and I can bring it up to Max 456 by giving IELTS again.

I will lose 5 points in late April due to age age. Would you recommend me to give IELTS again?
It's just a matter of time.. 450 is a pretty good score and you will get ita within the next couple of draws.. just collect all your docs.. don't have to take another IELTS test..

Reactions: SeniorStakes

yam1231

Feb 5, 2019
Hi guys,
I am in a complex situation. Need some help. The company I used to work for has been shut down I got the letter from my.manager and everything but the problem is as they have shut down they are not sending out the T4's which I will need to attach with my ITA. Any suggestions what do I do?

Audarya

Dec 5, 2018
I have a doubt on tie breaker rule- is it applicable to all candidates in the pool or only the ones whose crs = cut off? For example, in recent draw, cut off of 457 had 6 dec 18 as tie breaker date. So someone with crs 468 who entered pool say on 2 jan 19- would he have got an ita or not?

Theo2018

Jan 14, 2019
Do you intend to reside in Toronto or want to settle in Montreal or Vancouver? In a couple of federal draws, the scores should breach 447.. so you will get direct ITA and can go to any province..
Option 2, if in case you don't receive direct ITA before your bday, then make french as your first language in the EE profile.. you will receive NOI from Ontario 100 %.. that draw usually happens every Thursday's and there is no minimum CRS requirement..
Tks.
Toronto, because I have a job offer there.
Do I need to delete and recreate my profile or just edit it?

Day2203

Aug 26, 2018
I have a doubt on tie breaker rule- is it applicable to all candidates in the pool or only the ones whose crs = cut off? For example, in recent draw, cut off of 457 had 6 dec 18 as tie breaker date. So someone with crs 468 who entered pool say on 2 jan 19- would he have got an ita or not?
The tiebreaker only applies to candidates sitting at the cut off number, everyone above that number will get an ITA. Hence the last draw, everyone 458+ will have got an ITA and then anyone at 457 who entered the pool before the tiebreaker date will have got one.

Reactions: Audarya

Audarya

Dec 5, 2018
The tiebreaker only applies to candidates sitting at the cut off number, everyone above that number will get an ITA. Hence the last draw, everyone 458+ will have got an ITA and then anyone at 457 who entered the pool before the tiebreaker date will have got one.
Thanks!

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
Today's OINP announcement and a previous announcement from Alberta stated that the provinces are waiting for their 2019 nomination allocation. What reason could there be for such a late allocation compared to previous years?

Reactions: Theo2018

look_ahead

Apr 27, 2013
Today's OINP announcement and a previous announcement from Alberta stated that the provinces are waiting for their 2019 nomination allocation. What reason could there be for such a late allocation compared to previous years?
where was this announcement made ? can u plz share the link

Reactions: Theo2018

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hi, I'm at 444. What do you guys say about my chances in the next draws? Do you think the score would drop back to 440 by the end of February or in the first half of March?

(I would have been picked in the 110th draw on Jan 30, if there was no delay by the WES in completing my ECA report. They took almost 5 months time period for my evaluation. I applied on 6 September 2018, was stucked in the verification process! :()

Last edited:

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
Hi, I'm at 444. What do you guys say about my chances in the next draws? Do you think the score would drop back to 440 by the end of February or in the first half of March?

(I would have been picked in the 110th draw on Jan 30, if there was no delay by the WES in completing my ECA report. They took almost 5 months time period for my evaluation. I applied on 6 September 2018, was stucked in the verification process! :()
If your age is less than 30 OR if your birthday is nowhere around this year, you will get through in 1-3 months.

Reactions: NikSharma01