+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 112th Draw

prsingh

Feb 22, 2019
Connecticut, US
You were really lucky man! In India, the institutions have no concerns with the students. They take these things for granted. They give more priority to get frequent breaks inbetween their work hours instead of completing the it before the given deadline. My verification of transcripts was not responded to WES unless I visited my respective Institution atleast 10 times. It is also responsible for the delay in my ECA report.
I got my WES report in 4.5 months.
4.5 mnths sounds scary now

kalex123

Dec 27, 2018
You were really lucky man! In India, the institutions have no concerns with the students. They take these things for granted. They give more priority to get frequent breaks inbetween their work hours instead of completing the it before the given deadline. My verification of transcripts was not responded to WES unless I visited my respective Institution atleast 10 times. It is also responsible for the delay in my ECA report.
OH!!
I did my btech from JNTU hyderabad
The degree from us is very easy for wes to evaluate
I did my evaluatin in FEb 2018

Nov 30, 2018

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Yeah! To me, it felt like ages. The primary reason for this was, I sent my documents by hand instead of making the institutions to do that. That's why I was stucked in the verification loop. WES consider the documents. sent by an individual, to be fake ones and doesn't accept it easily(accepts only after reverification) , thats is the only reason it has stopped accepting such type of documents.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
got mine in 3 months.. had to call them every other day.. Call center reps lie.. they'll never quantify estimated time.. "Your evaluation would be completed really soon. I see it has made substantial progress" or similar is what I heard for 25 days before getting the report.. I used to pinged them on Facebook and Twitter every day..

Don't be rude.. just state how your expectations are not being met.. I don't know if that really helped in my case, but that's what I did.

And if you have not paid WES yet.. I would recommend trying some other evaluator

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
OH!!
I did my btech from JNTU hyderabad
The degree from us is very easy for wes to evaluate
I did my evaluatin in FEb 2018
I did my MCA from Thapar University Patiala, it was easily evaluated though.
However, my BCA institute "Punjabi University Patiala", made me repent on doing the study there.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
I also sent a fb message 2 days ago and today I got a message “our evaluators will reach out of thereare any issues”.
Don't worry brother, 2-3 months is an average time period, taken by WES, for evaluating the documents. You will get yours, soon.
Just keep on contacting them every other week.

Nov 30, 2018
2-3 months for entire process? Coz mine are in review stage since a mnth. and I cant wait for another 3 mnths.... i will loose my patience by then
Sorry my frined , let me tell the truth and be prepared yourself.

Step 1 :
The review process will take a minimum of 3-4 weeks on an average ( Best Case - Where you will receive a message that documents are accepted ; Worst Case- The documents are on hold and are sent for verification, you never know how long it will take )

Step 2:
Once the documents are reviewed and accepted , the evaluation starts which will take 20 working days, after which you will receive ECA report.

All the best and wish you receive ECA at the earliest