+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 112th Draw

Nov 30, 2018
Yeah! If it would be 445, I'm still unable to get any ITA as well. For some personal reasons I wanted to move to Canada this year only as a Permanent Resident. But, I see less chances of my dream becoming true this year.
I am pretty sure you will through and you will be Canada.. Nowadays the processing of WES has been at a slow pace because of new process which has started from Dec 2018.. Therefor the profiles will be less and moreover as per canadian immigration they need more people to immigrate. As a result i think that the score will eventually drop

Reactions: NikSharma01

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
I am pretty sure you will through and you will be Canada.. Nowadays the processing of WES has been at a slow pace because of new process which has started from Dec 2018.. Therefor the profiles will be less and moreover as per canadian immigration they need more people to immigrate. As a result i think that the score will eventually drop
Oh! Is that so? Well, That looks possible. There is no denying in the fact that WES has always troubled the applicants. Even, I've also suffered because of it. That's why I'm still here waiting to get my ITA.

Anyways, If it happenh the same way as you've said, then I would easily get my ITA the next month.
Besides thanks for showing me the 'Ray of hope'! ;)

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
I'm discouraged, because after looking at the other higher CRS holders, I'm getting this feeling that my score is too low!!

Nov 30, 2018
Oh! Is that so? Well, That looks possible. There is no denying in the fact that WES has always troubled the applicants. Even, I've also suffered because of it. That's why I'm still here waiting to get my ITA.

Anyways, If it happenh the same way as you've said, then I would easily get my ITA the next month.
Besides thanks for showing me the 'Ray of hope'! ;)
Ofcourse brother, you will get through but it is always a matter of time....

The WES rules is a tedious process to get through ...I have seen my friends struggling to get their transcripts send to WES from university directly. Even IQAS is time consuming . Sorry for the people who struggling with ECA

Reactions: NikSharma01

kalex123

Dec 27, 2018

The WES rules is a tedious process to get through ...I have seen my friends struggling to get their transcripts send to WES from university directly. Even IQAS is time consuming . Sorry for the people who struggling with ECA
no its very easy i requested my university from USA to send my transcripts to WES they sent them
I paid 20$$ thats all.
My BTech I sent them BTW signed and sealed from the university.
no questions aksed I got my wes in 2 weeks

Nov 30, 2018
no its very easy i requested my university from USA to send my transcripts to WES they sent them
I paid 20$$ thats all.
No all Universities does this , You were lucky enough. In India , most of the Univeristies does not do it. You can blog and check it..

Once again you are very lucky to get WES within 2 weeks timeframe. I haven't heard it from anyone that people got ECA within 2 week timeframe.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019

Time is the only thing, which I can't spend anymore. Anyways, by God's grace, let's see what comes in my hands.

Last edited:

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
I paid 20$$ thats all.
You were really lucky man! In India, the institutions have no concerns with the students. They take these things for granted. They give more priority to get frequent breaks inbetween their work hours instead of completing the it before the given deadline. My verification of transcripts was not responded to WES unless I visited my respective Institution atleast 10 times. It is also responsible for the delay in my ECA report.
I got my WES report in 4.5 months.

asad_ali_awan

Dec 18, 2018
Guys waiting at 444.. what is cut off date? Is it like the max date before which enrolled profiles to be considered for ITA?