+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 111th draw

KMDM1990

Feb 20, 2019
Dear All,

I have submitted my profile on 19th Feb 2019.
My score comes to 480.

I just want to ask that, am i eligible to receive ITA in this round?
If not then when?

Thanks,

AjithNair

Feb 13, 2019
Dear friends,
I am looking for guidance with my issue.. kindly advise me about how to address the issue. My issue is that, I had recently had my wes evaluation done and obtained the report as well, but in the report it has been mentioned as follows, " The names on one or more of the academic credentials submitted for evaluation differ from the name mentioned above" this is because of the practice of using initials and in the passport my initial has been expanded as my surname...
So now what is it that I have to do to prove that I am the same person. Is there any additional documents do I have to submitted to prove my self as myself... Kindly advise me.. thanks in advance.
Even I have the same problem. But some seniors told me that it is very usual with the South Indian candidates and when submitting the documents - Just provide a notary certificate mentioning both are the same person :) . I thought it is an adoptable solution::

Abhishek.s1990

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
What the f*** is happening its been 3 weeks there has to be a draw today .I feel CIC is screwing us every week bringing that slice of pizza near us and taking it away before we can take a bite .Seems like they are saying "Just sniff and be on your way "

Reactions: LKRYA
Dec 2, 2018
Even I have the same problem. But some seniors told me that it is very usual with the South Indian candidates and when submitting the documents - Just provide a notary certificate mentioning both are the same person :) . I thought it is an adoptable solution::
Thanks for your reply,
Could you kindly elaborate on how and where to obtain the notary certificate from. For your issue is notary certificate the only additional document you provided? Sorry for asking too many questions. Kindly pardon me..

Kathik2

Star Member
Nov 15, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-08-2019
IELTS Request
CLB10
Gosh still no draw today ?

Reactions: LKRYA