+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 111th draw

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
It can happen anytime in the two day window after ministerial instructions. It may happen today too if they were instructed yesterday.

See this --- as a sample

2 Invitations may be issued under these Ministerial Instructions during the period beginning on November 14, 2018, and ending on November 15, 2018.

Reactions: jkaur95
Dec 22, 2017
I am still hopeful for a draw today. The most recent example being the first draw of 2019. The draw was suppose to happen on the 9th of Jan, Wednesday but it happened on the next day which is 10th of Jan, Thursday. Interestingly if you see the time stamp it’s actually 9th of Jan, 2019.

So, let us all pray in unison and who knows our prayers gets answered? :)

jkaur95

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
I am still hopeful for a draw today. The most recent example being the first draw of 2019. The draw was suppose to happen on the 9th of Jan, Wednesday but it happened on the next day which is 10th of Jan, Thursday. Interestingly if you see the time stamp it’s actually 9th of Jan, 2019.

So, let us all pray in unison and who knows our prayers gets answered? :)
I am also hoping draw today. I have all my documents ready. Eagerly waiting for the draw today.

srirams91

Star Member
Sep 29, 2018
I think the results will be published today on the website. The same issue happened during the first draw of 2019. Just a few more hours. Those in the high 440s and above can start preparing for the documents.

AjithNair

Feb 13, 2019
1493 NOIs in the last OINP within the range of 439-448 means atleast 80% of that range got NOIs . Right??

So is it true that over 438 , there is a high chance to receive NOI?

Dec 22, 2017
It can happen anytime in the two day window after ministerial instructions. It may happen today too if they were instructed yesterday.

See this --- as a sample

2 Invitations may be issued under these Ministerial Instructions during the period beginning on November 14, 2018, and ending on November 15, 2018.
This is a good find. I guess someone should pin your post since many people will be left dejected if you do not see a draw on a Wednesday without realizing that there is a possibility of a draw on the following day too.

Theo2018

Jan 14, 2019
hey, I am also looking forward to opening the CIC website and see the next draw, which was expected for yesterday! Maybe today....

frew

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Observing hope fading away in ROH thread. Let's see how long we can keep the hope alive. If this is a no draw week... We may again go to higher 440s range... Not so good scenario for many of us here.

Good luck every one.

Rsn_1304

Nov 3, 2018
If you see the recent pattern of these draws, the next draw may mostly be only next week (wed).

Whenever there has been a draw within a week (like jan 23rd and 30th draw), the draw after that has been with a gap of 3 weeks. Else they follow the fortnightly pattern. Basis that logic the next draw is next wed and the cut-off could be higher.

If the weeks between draws are greater then the cut-off number goes higher as the number of candidates entering the pool is larger.

Reactions: frew

Rsn_1304

Nov 3, 2018
Observing hope fading away in ROH thread. Let's see how long we can keep the hope alive. If this is a no draw week... We may again go to higher 440s range... Not so good scenario for many of us here.

Good luck every one.
Exactly!!! The cut off will be higher if its next week

Reactions: frew