24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share my story with you all. I was in the Express Entry pool since April 26, 2018 consistently trying to improve my score, given the high cut-offs.
After 3 attempts of IELTS, I could reach a CRS score of 438. Attempted IELTS 4th and 5th time too to increase the score further with a fear of losing 5 points as I was nearing my birthday, but that did not help.

I kept waiting in the pool, the Dec 19 draw reached a yearly low of 439 and I missed out by a point, the OINP draw (with a cut-off of 439) further dwindled my hopes. I was getting anxious day by day thinking that things will be more difficult now on.

Then suddenly, I saw an email in my account saying "New message from CIC" on Jan 30, we were not expecting a Express Entry draw that day, so my initial thoughts were I might have received a NOI from Ontario. But to my surprise it was an ITA. Whooo, I could not have been more happy as I had lost all hopes.
And man, I was astonished to see that I had submitted the profile on the tie-breaking day. Everything looks like a miracle to me.

So my suggestion to all, Things don't always work the first time, keep trying.

Now I request you guys to share the link where we can discuss regarding document requirements.

Congratulations!!!

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
1. Only show primary address in home country if the travel was for short period (less than a month).
2. You can do medicals either in Fortis or Elbit. I did in Elbit. Any one should be fine. I took photos in GK Vale store for both digital and print. I was able to use the printed photo for my PR card with success (no photo request).
Oh, you're always the saviour, pre or post-ITA :D
I'm booking medicals at Elbit, it's closer to my home. And GK Vale looks good!

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Hi All forum members,
This is to say thanks to all the members who were always there to support and provide hope that CSR would touch 438.
I almost lost all hope and thought I should concentrate on other things.
I have lost almost a lot hanging in there hoping for an ITA and doing nothing.
The draw on 30th was too surprising and friends called to break the news. I wasn't even hoping of a draw that day.

A piece of advice to all there waiting fr ITA for long - HANG ON THERE!!! ITA IS COMING!!

Thanks a lot to all you and best of luck to the ones waiting!!

Cheers!
Just want to add my story here as well to emphasize that you should always be hopeful and work positively to boost your CRS in whichever way possible. You never know which one will be your lucky day!

I was initially at 433 with myself as PA in July 2018. Then strategised to make my wife as PA and she scored CLB10 after 2 attempts. Still we were at 437 in August as WES had evaluated her BA+MA degrees as Bachelor + 1 Year PG diploma. Then sent the transcripts again to IQAS and waited for almost 4 months. Meantime I had started learning French a little. Once IQAS provided Masters ECA in early November, we moved up to 444 and were very confident about ITA. But the 2 draws in November came at 449 & 445 and then we lost 5 points due to Birthday in December. That was crushing! Another blow was the 19th Dec back-to-back draw where we had 439 (the draw score) but lost out to tie-break date. Still did not give up and started exploring PNPs in January. Got OINP NOI on 15th Jan and then thankfully got the direct ITA on 30 Jan back-to-back draw.
So, my point is keep trying and hope for a bit of luck somewhere! This is a long journey, patience and perseverance are key :)

Vaish_s2

Feb 7, 2019
Hello everyone,

New to this forum. Had lost ITA due to tie breaker during the last draw with a score of 438 (pc: nov 2018).

I have a question regarding NOCs hoping 438 ll be reached again on federal.

I have 5 years of experience in software QA and last 2 months I have been working on QA solutioning/support which is more of managerial activities in testing area. Confused which NOC I should take or what reason I could provide in the reference letter.

lanian57

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi I am new here.
I have created and saved my EE profile two days ago, but I cannot log in to modify some of the answers. Each time when the system prompt me to log in, I will go to the home page and I cannot locate the site to return to update my profile. I have Intended to apply to submit my EE application this week. Hope someone can help me please.

Thank you in advance

Galsam

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Hello Everyone,
I am apply for my EE, I have a full time Master degree from 2013 to 2015 and I got a job in June 2014 which shows an overlap in me. I intend claiming point from both the masters degree and the work experience. Do I just write a LOE to explain that I actually finished my masters examination in 2014? Please help a friend, it is urgent.

IntoTheLight

Dec 22, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-08-2018
Hello Everyone,
I am apply for my EE, I have a full time Master degree from 2013 to 2015 and I got a job in June 2014 which shows an overlap in me. I intend claiming point from both the masters degree and the work experience. Do I just write a LOE to explain that I actually finished my masters examination in 2014? Please help a friend, it is urgent.
it depends on what date is given on the master's certificate as the year of course completion.

IntoTheLight

Dec 22, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-08-2018
You can state it on the experience certificate,i've done the same .My agent told me it would be counted.
The date on my certificate was nov 2016 but i've been working since august 2015.
My course was completed in June 2015.So i don't know this reply will be helpful to you.

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
Just want to add my story here as well to emphasize that you should always be hopeful and work positively to boost your CRS in whichever way possible. You never know which one will be your lucky day!

I was initially at 433 with myself as PA in July 2018. Then strategised to make my wife as PA and she scored CLB10 after 2 attempts. Still we were at 437 in August as WES had evaluated her BA+MA degrees as Bachelor + 1 Year PG diploma. Then sent the transcripts again to IQAS and waited for almost 4 months. Meantime I had started learning French a little. Once IQAS provided Masters ECA in early November, we moved up to 444 and were very confident about ITA. But the 2 draws in November came at 449 & 445 and then we lost 5 points due to Birthday in December. That was crushing! Another blow was the 19th Dec back-to-back draw where we had 439 (the draw score) but lost out to tie-break date. Still did not give up and started exploring PNPs in January. Got OINP NOI on 15th Jan and then thankfully got the direct ITA on 30 Jan back-to-back draw.
So, my point is keep trying and hope for a bit of luck somewhere! This is a long journey, patience and perseverance are key :)
I'm really happy for you. I agree, patience and perseverance. But I really wish I had a friend at OINP, lol.

Reactions: IeltsDream2019