+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 111th draw

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Couple of post ITA questions as I'm not getting response on the main forum threads. Can any senior please advise?
1. I have almost 20 short-duration travels on business visa (each 2-4 weeks maximum) to one visiting country over 2-years timeframe. I'm obviously showing all those under travel history section. Now while filling up the address history section, do I need to mention address in that visiting country for all those travel durations, or can I just mention my address in home country for that entire duration. If I've to take the first option, it'll read as a very long list of 40 entries toggling between home country and visiting country addresses.
2. For those who've already submitted their e-APR from Bangalore, India, where did you do your medicals in Bangalore (I can see 2 options) and also, which studio is preferred for the digital picture from as per the IRCC regulations?

Reactions: IeltsDream2019

raj_tan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Can we expect an Ontario PNP before the draw in feb taking into account that the one us Jan will be declined by all now because all of them got direct ITA this time around .If there is a OINP this week pretty high chances for people in the range 434 -438
Yeah we need to see what Ontario is up to next..
They will have to include some other criteria to filter out since at least 4k ppl will be there in the range 434 to 438..maybe some specific NOC's they might target.. but let us all hope they don't go back to job offer or french Lang in HCP, that would be the end of Canada dream for many folks..

heyCanada

Mar 18, 2018
Hi All forum members,
This is to say thanks to all the members who were always there to support and provide hope that CSR would touch 438.
I almost lost all hope and thought I should concentrate on other things.
I have lost almost a lot hanging in there hoping for an ITA and doing nothing.
The draw on 30th was too surprising and friends called to break the news. I wasn't even hoping of a draw that day.

A piece of advice to all there waiting fr ITA for long - HANG ON THERE!!! ITA IS COMING!!

Thanks a lot to all you and best of luck to the ones waiting!!

Cheers!

EricD

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Yeah we need to see what Ontario is up to next..
They will have to include some other criteria to filter out since at least 4k ppl will be there in the range 434 to 438..maybe some specific NOC's they might target.. but let us all hope they don't go back to job offer or french Lang in HCP, that would be the end of Canada dream for many folks..
Actually I always doubt that Federal gov is competing with the OINP this time (Welcome any senior member to share some thoughts on this). So let’s assume this is the case and ON also knew, maybe they should wait a bit longer for the next OINP?

Aukhan

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Lolz Just Praying For A Draw Tomorrow! Although Chances Are Very Bleak ..... But Who can predict about CIC .... Well Its ROH :)
haha you got insider info? Anyway I also hope that could be true. And 441 will be my score if my EOR got fully successful (S7 W7 now)

ibtee

Aug 26, 2018
Calgary
Couple of post ITA questions as I'm not getting response on the main forum threads. Can any senior please advise?
1. I have almost 20 short-duration travels on business visa (each 2-4 weeks maximum) to one visiting country over 2-years timeframe. I'm obviously showing all those under travel history section. Now while filling up the address history section, do I need to mention address in that visiting country for all those travel durations, or can I just mention my address in home country for that entire duration. If I've to take the first option, it'll read as a very long list of 40 entries toggling between home country and visiting country addresses.
2. For those who've already submitted their e-APR from Bangalore, India, where did you do your medicals in Bangalore (I can see 2 options) and also, which studio is preferred for the digital picture from as per the IRCC regulations?
You don't need to mention addresses for your short travels. Just keep your country of residence for that time as your main address for entire duration.

Reactions: samikdg

IntoTheLight

Dec 22, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-08-2018
I think the chances for a draw tomorrow are pretty low,considering the fact that it would make three back-to-back draws with one week gap,unless that's the way draws are going to be held from now[Less ITA's, weekly draws,any chances for that?].
I do wish they would hold one tomorrow though,as i might get finally get the invitation.:D

Reactions: Desean

raj_tan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Who think tomorrow gonna be a chance for draw o_O:D
There is a possibility of FST draw with 650 ITAs tomorrow or no draw.. chance of an all program draw looks very bleak.. but we never know with CIC.. brain says no draw but the heart badly wishes for a draw:(