+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 111th draw

Abhishek.s1990

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Guys I had created my profile in Dec 2018 with a score of 426 . Then updated the score to 438 .While updatinf the consultant did a mistake and had to recreate on May 2018.

I lost due to tie breaker in the last draw .My score expires in Nov 2019 . I have been waiting for more than a year with a maxed out score of 438 .Do I stand a chance

ivan.bc

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
Guys I had created my profile in Dec 2018 with a score of 426 . Then updated the score to 438 .While updatinf the consultant did a mistake and had to recreate on May 2018.

I lost due to tie breaker in the last draw .My score expires in Nov 2019 . I have been waiting for more than a year with a maxed out score of 438 .Do I stand a chance
Considering the current trends and the high number/frequency of ITA's that have been issue in the past few months, I'd say you have pretty high chances of getting an invitation in the next months. Just hang in there, you'll (probably) get it before your profile expires.

Div_newbie

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Hi guys,

I need some advice. I had a score of 437, so thought of giving the IELTS again as spouse's eca was taking ages!

Got my ielts results which are L9 R8.5 W7 S9, now I have a score of 444. Will receive the TRF by next week. My birthday is on 28th February and I'll lose out 5 points. :(

Should I give IELTS again for a 7.5 in writing to increase my score to 447 or wait at 444?

Please help!

raj_tan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019

You might get noi from Ontario in the next general draw if at all they conduct one.. also if there is no 3 weeks gap draw and another back to back draw in the first quarter of this year, you are with a high chance at 438 for direct ITA by this quarter..
P.S. the number of invites should remain 3900 + for regular 2 week gap draws for this to happen..

raj_tan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Hi guys,

I need some advice. I had a score of 437, so thought of giving the IELTS again as spouse's eca was taking ages!

Got my ielts results which are L9 R8.5 W7 S9, now I have a score of 444. Will receive the TRF by next week. My birthday is on 28th February and I'll lose out 5 points. :(

Should I give IELTS again for a 7.5 in writing to increase my score to 447 or wait at 444?

Please help!
You will get ITA at 444 in the next draw which is going to be before your bday.. so don't worry.. start collecting the docs..
Even if you take IELTS again, I'm afraid you will get the TRF before 28th..
This is a good score for next draw.. be hopeful..

Reactions: LKRYA

EricD

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
You might get noi from Ontario in the next general draw if at all they conduct one.. also if there is no 3 weeks gap draw and another back to back draw in the first quarter of this year, you are with a high chance at 438 for direct ITA by this quarter..
P.S. the number of invites should remain 3900 + for regular 2 week gap draws for this to happen..
Regarding the previous OINP draw, we all know that the latest one is voided by Federal draw, how likely will the ON gov have another one to make up for it? And how long will it take from NOI to nomination certificate?

EricD

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
You will get ITA at 444 in the next draw which is going to be before your bday.. so don't worry.. start collecting the docs..
Agree, 444 is good, stick to it, even if it is a 3 week interval you still have a good chance

Div_newbie

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Thanks for the reply! I'll try to be a bit more hopeful.

Reactions: LKRYA

Shiveta

Dec 19, 2018
Hi guys,

Please help!

Abhishek.s1990

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Considering the current trends and the high number/frequency of ITA's that have been issue in the past few months, I'd say you have pretty high chances of getting an invitation in the next months. Just hang in there, you'll (probably) get it before your profile expires.
thanks mate any idea when OINP is getting issued considering the last ones willall be rejected because of the low cut offs

Abhishek.s1990

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Can we expect an Ontario PNP before the draw in feb taking into account that the one us Jan will be declined by all now because all of them got direct ITA this time around .If there is a OINP this week pretty high chances for people in the range 434 -438

Reactions: Sumari Hendricks