Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Do not worry it is Normal thing. Consider my case i went passport office on 21st dec and policeman came home today to verify. These things take time and no hard and fast rule about specific time limit.
Finally I got my PCC on 04th Jan after following up with Commissioner office, Bangalore. Local police station cleared my verification a week back (which was confirmed by passport seva customer care) and it was pending in commissioner office. I called up the commissioner office customer care and provided my application number. Within few min they cleared my application.

Last edited:
Reactions: rafal

kumar_85

Apr 29, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
I am working on getting reference letter for the company in which I worked in 2011 to 2012. The problem is, most of them I know has left the company. I have offer letter, appointment letter and experience letter in standard format.

1) I approached HR for ref. letter and they denied to provided such customized format. I asked them to send this in email which they did.

2) Ref - 1 : One of my senior ex-colleague left the company after I left and currently he is doing his business and not associated with any company. He agreed to provide reference letter and his service certificate copy. I can notarize it and he will provide his personal mail id and contact number. Is this good enough?

3) Ref - 2 : I have got another ex-colleague who left the company after I left. But she did not get experience certificate while leaving. She rejoined the company in mid 2018 and currently working. She agreed to send me reference letter in official email id and will provide business card & company ID card. Is this better than Ref - 1 option mentioned in point 2? Will CIC ask for service certificate of colleagues who provides reference? In such case, I will be in trouble if I go ahead with Ref - 2.

Should I go ahead with Ref - 1 or Ref - 2? Time is running out and I have to get this document ready asap. Please advise.

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
I am working on getting reference letter for the company in which I worked in 2011 to 2012. The problem is, most of them I know has left the company. I have offer letter, appointment letter and experience letter in standard format.

1) I approached HR for ref. letter and they denied to provided such customized format. I asked them to send this in email which they did.

2) Ref - 1 : One of my senior ex-colleague left the company after I left and currently he is doing his business and not associated with any company. He agreed to provide reference letter and his service certificate copy. I can notarize it and he will provide his personal mail id and contact number. Is this good enough?

3) Ref - 2 : I have got another ex-colleague who left the company after I left. But she did not get experience certificate while leaving. She rejoined the company in mid 2018 and currently working. She agreed to send me reference letter in official email id and will provide business card & company ID card. Is this better than Ref - 1 option mentioned in point 2? Will CIC ask for service certificate of colleagues who provides reference? In such case, I will be in trouble if I go ahead with Ref - 2.

Should I go ahead with Ref - 1 or Ref - 2? Time is running out and I have to get this document ready asap. Please advise.
no, they do not ask for teh srevice certificate of collegaues.
i am providing the denial letter from HR and the notarized reference letter, with their id card business card and all the official experience letetr, payslips, tax forms, increment letter etc

Reactions: kumar_85

thaitran26291

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
Hello All,

I would like to know that I have my degree evaluated by WES, when uploading file, do I need to upload both original transcripts and degree (not in english) along with WES reports?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello All,

I would like to know that I have my degree evaluated by WES, when uploading file, do I need to upload both original transcripts and degree (not in english) along with WES reports?
Hi,

Only the degree certificate is mandatory, however, you can add you WES report as well. No need for the transcripts.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks !!!! :)

In this it is mentioned to provide two copies ? so we have to upload two scanned copies ?????? a little confused here !
Hi,

Those instructions are for the pics you submit once you receive your PPR. For the application, you need to follow the instructions provided on the upload page:

"
Frame size

• The final frame size of the photo must be at least 35mm x 45mm.
  • The photographs must show a full front view of the head and tops of shoulders, with the face in the middle of the photograph.
  • The size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 31mm and 36mm.
  • Digital dimensions are often expressed in pixels or DPI (dots per inch). The physical dimensions in pixels must be at least 420 x 540.
Quality/resolution

If an existing photo is being scanned, the minimum resolution must be 600 pixels per inch.

File format

• The file may be submitted in JPEG or JPEG2000 format.
  • The final size of the image should ideally be 240 kB (kilobytes), but not less than 60 kB.
  • The image must be in colour (24 bits per pixel) in RGB colour space, which is the common output for most digital cameras."
These were the instruction when I submitted my application, just confirm them on your upload page as they could be slightly different now.

Hope that makes it clear.

Reactions: lanian57

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
now I will be uploading all the documents one by one.. can you guys pls tell me for the reference letter, can I just merge all the documents reference letter, denial letter from HR , offer letter and the likes ….. or there has to be a sequence.. just a little confused
You can merge everything into one PDF document.

All the best

Reactions: lanian57

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
No you don't. Scotland and England both fall under United Kingdom. You should only mention your travel history to countries where you were required a visa
Hi,

I agree with the first half of this, however, the second part is misleading because there are many countries you visit without a visa depending on the passport you hold. I would say mention all countries you visited (crossed an official border post) regardless of whether you needed a visa or not.
So since there is no border post between England and Scotland there is no need to include this trip.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Yup same here .. but I think since passport stamping will there we should mention ? Anyone ?
Yap, the safest approach is just to mention these trips. There is no harm in doing so.

All the best

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Hi,

Those instructions are for the pics you submit once you receive your PPR. For the application, you need to follow the instructions provided on the upload page:

"
Frame size

• The photographs must show a full front view of the head and tops of shoulders, with the face in the middle of the photograph.
  • Digital dimensions are often expressed in pixels or DPI (dots per inch). The physical dimensions in pixels must be at least 420 x 540.
Quality/resolution

If an existing photo is being scanned, the minimum resolution must be 600 pixels per inch.

File format

• The final size of the image should ideally be 240 kB (kilobytes), but not less than 60 kB.
  • The image must be in colour (24 bits per pixel) in RGB colour space, which is the common output for most digital cameras."
These were the instruction when I submitted my application, just confirm them on your upload page as they could be slightly different now.

For PR 50*70 frame size is given .... I think that is accepted as well .. since above it is written frame size atleast 35*40

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
For PR 50*70 frame size is given .... I think that is accepted as well .. since above it is written frame size atleast 35*40
Yes, it is. The key word is at least.

regards

MY.CANADADREAMS

Sep 30, 2018
You can merge everything into one PDF document.

All the best
any order to follow, in case of reference letter, I am putting the denial letter frst, then the notarized referece letter, then the mail from HR saying they do not provide the reference letter followed by the payslips, offer letter etc,

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
No specific order, but you just want the most important documents first. Eg, reference letter, letter from HR, offer letter, payslips then the rest. The officer will see all of them.

All the best

Aksobti

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Hi everyone
Just a small question regarding the photo I have scanned:
It is coming small ( as the background is coming as white) with pixels more that 450 ... is it fine??

kumar_85

Apr 29, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Hi,

"
Frame size

Quality/resolution

File format

I have a query. I went to a photo studio and took photo as per specification for canda PR. The physical photo was 50 mm x 70 mm and he has made sure size of the head, from chin to crown is 36mm. I have asked them the JPEG file of the photo. They have given me and its size is ~200 KB, resolution is 597 x 800 pixels and its 300 dpi. Hope this meets the minimum requirement.

Is JPEG image, how do I verify the frame size i.e atleast 35mm x 45 mm?