+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 107th Draw

Aksobti

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
The bank is just willing to give my account statement for last 6 months which will have the opening dates and balance

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
I do not have any debts or loans.. so is it important to get a letter from the bank.. one of my banks is not willing to issue a letter as I do not have any obligation.. please confirm
It’s fine. If there is debt, the installments will reflect in your statements. Alternatively, request for a no liability certificate. Almost all banks provide this type of letter.

Reactions: Aksobti

kumar_85

Apr 29, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
thanks.

has anyone applied for bank letter ? I want to ask... does this have to be in affidavit ? or official bank letter stating all the details required in cic site.... do we need to write the letter and give them the format ?

where is everyone with the document collection right now ? :)

I have booked the pcc, medical and have the reference letters ready.
Yes, I got the bank letter from ICICI bank as per format specified by CIC. The thing is that I prepared the letter myself and went to the bank. They verified the details in the letter with my accounts and took print in letterhead and stamped it.

kumar_85

Apr 29, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Hello Everyone,

I have applied for PCC on 20th December in Bangalore Passport Seva Kendra. Since my new passport was approved to me without police verification, the office told me to go through police verification for PCC. On 22nd Dec, police verification is done and the policeman told me that he submitted my documents (online) on 24th Dec. But till now, I have not got intimation from Passport Seva about my police clearance.

Any idea, how long this process takes? Any timelines for this whole process?

MY.CANADADREAMS

Sep 30, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I have applied for PCC on 20th December in Bangalore Passport Seva Kendra. Since my new passport was approved to me without police verification, the office told me to go through police verification for PCC. On 22nd Dec, police verification is done and the policeman told me that he submitted my documents (online) on 24th Dec. But till now, I have not got intimation from Passport Seva about my police clearance.

same thing happened to me in march .. thankfully I did not receive the ITA then. But there is an option for you to check with the passport office about the status on their site.. check that out

MY.CANADADREAMS

Sep 30, 2018
guys,

how are your planning to upload your docs like is there a particular order to follow ? the offer letter and everything will be soo many pages... do we have to just add one after the other in one doc ?

MY.CANADADREAMS

Sep 30, 2018
For what it's worth, here's my advice. Caveat: It's based on general experience - I still have a couple of more documents to prepare before I submit my ITA:
1. From experience of less than optimum results from scanning photographs, I would recommend getting a digital copy of a professional photo and uploading that. This gives you flexibility as well to resize (both dimension and file size) if required a bit more easily.
2. If you do choose the camscanner (I'm assuming you mean a phone app) route, you really need to be careful to avoid shading/distortion issues. If you can beg/borrow/steal access to a proper flatbed scanner it would at least ensure the quality of your scans. Personally, i use a very basic HP inkjet printer + scanner, which if I recall well I picked up for something like 30 USD. While I'm not sure the docs need to be in PDF, it's a good idea to use the format as it's easy to concatenate or otherwise manipulate multi-page documents. If you really must use an app, you may want to look at
3. I believe you can only upload one document for each work experience, so yes single doc (see comment above about PDF).
4. Location is correct, and again I believe you can only upload one document.

All the best.
in the reference ;etter my manager and colleague has signed but without a date .. but I have got it notarized and the certificate issue date is there in the notary. that will do right ?

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
I have some doubts, please help:-

1. same as above even in my reference letter date of issue is on the certificate or e-stamp of notary .. that is ok, right ?

2. For gift deed, I have one doubt. My husband is an NRI and has an NRI account with HDFC. we are applying as the married, non-accompanying spouse. He transferred some money to me a few weeks back for POST ITA POF. Will he have to get the Gift deed affidavit from the US ? anyone with similar experience?

Aksobti

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Hi
in the reference ;etter my manager and colleague has signed but without a date .. but I have got it notarized and the certificate issue date is there in the notary. that will do right ?
Do we need date of issue of reference letter also??
I have on one but not on other one

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Hi

Do we need date of issue of reference letter also??
I have on one but not on other one
i have the notarized one.. as my company did not issue any.. hence confirming.. i dont think its compulsory but i saw somewhere on facebook group .. hence asked :)

Reactions: Aksobti

rafal

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Do not worry it is Normal thing. Consider my case i went passport office on 21st dec and policeman came home today to verify. These things take time and no hard and fast rule about specific time limit.

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Hello Everyone,

Have you received an sms that EO is going to visit to check ?

Reyaansonam26

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
I
I have some doubts, please help:-

1. same as above even in my reference letter date of issue is on the certificate or e-stamp of notary .. that is ok, right ?

2. For gift deed, I have one doubt. My husband is an NRI and has an NRI account with HDFC. we are applying as the married, non-accompanying spouse. He transferred some money to me a few weeks back for POST ITA POF. Will he have to get the Gift deed affidavit from the US ? anyone with similar experience?
Was in the same boat but my husband transferred the funds gradually over 8-9 months so in the end i have attached a noc signed by my husband that i can use the money at my discretion. I think this should be fine

Reyaansonam26

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Guys i have submitted my degree page+ielts+wes... Now some are saying that transcripts are a must while others diagree...now i am getting scared by the minute ..do anyone have any idea about it?