+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 107th Draw

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
I have got everything done starting from medicals , pcc, digital photo ..now the remaining part and the part which i am dreading is my fathers name on the documents...on half of my documents its mentioned b****** singh and on half it is b***** singh oberoi. Now should i make an affidavit and show or just mention it in the loe.however i am moving to canada with my husband.
For which part you need fathers name ? I

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
For mentioning family details...
Yes i think affidavit is fine
My husband does not has surname included in marksheets. So will attach a affidavit for it
1.For name , my husbands full name in passport includes his middle name. Like Ritesh Krishnan is his given name
And last name Nair. Should I mention Ritesh Nair only in family info?

2.Also in case of father , should it be same as passport ? Like my fathers name in his old passport was Kurup In last name and Shashi in first but when he got it renewed it was kurup shashi all in given name . What should I use in this case. ?

3.In case of my father in law, he doesn’t have a passport . On govt ids he has his middle name mentioned . When I am filling the family info where should I mention this middle name ?

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Also if passport and marksheet name is different in the sense one has middle one does not do we have to get an affidavit ?

Aksobti

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
1.For name , my husbands full name in passport includes his middle name. Like Ritesh Krishnan is his given name
And last name Nair. Should I mention Ritesh Nair only in family info?

2.Also in case of father , should it be same as passport ? Like my fathers name in his old passport was Kurup In last name and Shashi in first but when he got it renewed it was kurup shashi all in given name . What should I use in this case. ?

3.In case of my father in law, he doesn’t have a passport . On govt ids he has his middle name mentioned . When I am filling the family info where should I mention this middle name ?
1. Y are u entering husband name again in family history. It clearly says enter those names not mentioned in the profile. I believe u are primary and ur husband is secondary applicant. I don’t think u need to enter his name again

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
1. Y are u entering husband name again in family history. It clearly says enter those names not mentioned in the profile. I believe u are primary and ur husband is secondary applicant. I don’t think u need to enter his name again
No not the family information but the Frst page where it asks spouse Frst name last name. Over there . Also I am applying as single non accompanying spouse

Reactions: Aksobti

Aksobti

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
What’s the format ?
We have processed our US visa with no affidavit required actually hence asking .... if it is needed
there are a lot of formats available online
It just says that both the names are of same person ....and in future the person should be called as ....

Aksobti

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Hello everyone
I have some doubt reg my husband’s reference letter:
He is employed in family business since 10 years. But he cannot show any salary . He files ITR where rental income is shown. Can you please suggest what exactly to mention in his reference letter
Thanks

Reyaansonam26

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Guys i am in big big trouble...my husband's company i.e TCS is not giving him reference letter...they refused to give any such letter for current employees. What should i do? He is accompanying spouse so anyways we are not getting any employment points...should i just remove his work history and write a letter of explanation or should i keep it there and add appt letter and salary slips? But i have read that without roles and responsibilities they ll not consider the application.please reply

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Guys i am in big big trouble...my husband's company i.e TCS is not giving him reference letter...they refused to give any such letter for current employees. What should i do? He is accompanying spouse so anyways we are not getting any employment points...should i just remove his work history and write a letter of explanation or should i keep it there and add appt letter and salary slips? But i have read that without roles and responsibilities they ll not consider the application.please reply
There is no problem here. Just move the work history to personal history and you don’t need any rewference letters for spouse unless you’re claiming points and that is possible only if spouse has Canadian work ex.

Reactions: Reyaansonam26