g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thanks
Are all put slips important???
Even income tax return should be submitted??
Only the reference letter is mandatory, everything else is optional if you have all the details on reference letter.

However you can support your reference letter with anything else you have, not necessarily pay slips. I also don’t have pay slips as my salary is pending for seven months.

Good luck.

Reactions: Aksobti

Immi@098

Nov 21, 2016
After struggling to get ECA CiC is asking for transcripts and diploma !! Why do an ECa if they will check transcripts again :/
Hi,
Does it say that the transcripts are mandatory? I'm sure many of us don't have it. I read on the other threads that it was an optional document, that needs to be uploaded only if available.
Thanks,

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Hi,
Does it say that the transcripts are mandatory? I'm sure many of us don't have it. I read on the other threads that it was an optional document, that needs to be uploaded only if available.
Thanks,
I’m not sure what mark sheets are but I uploaded the same documents I sent to WES

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Never thought (.5 ) will make a huge difference. Thanks again. I appreciate your help.

Do u have any idea abt PNP chances for Lawyers? If so which Province should I try for ?
Nope, I do not have.

MY.CANADADREAMS

Sep 30, 2018
You can see the checklist once all the sections are completed
thanks.

has anyone applied for bank letter ? I want to ask... does this have to be in affidavit ? or official bank letter stating all the details required in cic site.... do we need to write the letter and give them the format ?

where is everyone with the document collection right now ? :)

I have booked the pcc, medical and have the reference letters ready.

MY.CANADADREAMS

Sep 30, 2018
one more question guys. I am not giving my current org in work exp area in the application since I am not submitting its experience letter but I have mentioned it in personal history. this is ok right ?

Reyaansonam26

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Only the reference letter is mandatory, everything else is optional if you have all the details on reference letter.

However you can support your reference letter with anything else you have, not necessarily pay slips. I also don’t have pay slips as my salary is pending for seven months.

Good luck.
I am giving reference letter along with bank statements of salary as i also dont have salary slip but the mos important thing is responsibilities and roles should be mentioned on your reference letter otherwise they ll refund your money by giving the reason of incomplete profile

Reactions: g90

Reyaansonam26

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
one more question guys. I am not giving my current org in work exp area in the application since I am not submitting its experience letter but I have mentioned it in personal history. this is ok right ?
Its okay...if you are not claiming points for the employment than mention it in personal history along with your appointment letter

Reyaansonam26

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
thanks.

has anyone applied for bank letter ? I want to ask... does this have to be in affidavit ? or official bank letter stating all the details required in cic site.... do we need to write the letter and give them the format ?

where is everyone with the document collection right now ? :)

I have booked the pcc, medical and have the reference letters ready.
I have got everything done starting from medicals , pcc, digital photo ..now the remaining part and the part which i am dreading is my fathers name on the documents...on half of my documents its mentioned b****** singh and on half it is b***** singh oberoi. Now should i make an affidavit and show or just mention it in the loe.however i am moving to canada with my husband.