+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 107th Draw

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
is that so i thought as long as i received the ITA i could do it within 60 days ? Confused
Don’t worry friend, you have 60 days regardless of your birthday.

I got ITA on Nov 28 and since then my birthday has passed in between and my points are below the cutoff, if recalculated and I am yet to get an AoR.
So don’t worry.:)

Reyaansonam26

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
You have to get three things to include everything. 1) 6 months bank statement 2) Account current balance letter (it will include your account number, account opening date, your name, bank contact details, current balance etc) 3) No liability letter (this will show the status of any loans/ debts). Hope this helps!
Oh thank you so much....was continously searching for the answer

Reactions: ibtee

Aksobti

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Hi
I got my reference letters to prove my work ex. However, I did not get the annual salary mentioned on it. Is it fine if I submit 2 letters one showing the dates and responsibilities and other showing the annual salary. Please confirm

Also, other than reference letters, do we need any other document. I do not have the pay slips( i feel it’s optional)

Please confirm

rafal

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
Hi
I got my reference letters to prove my work ex. However, I did not get the annual salary mentioned on it. Is it fine if I submit 2 letters one showing the dates and responsibilities and other showing the annual salary. Please confirm

Also, other than reference letters, do we need any other document. I do not have the pay slips( i feel it’s optional)

Please confirm
Get pay slips and seperate letter for current annual package,pay slips are very important

Reactions: Aksobti

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
for personal details in the address section, my husband has lived in several hostels during his college time.. he just remembers one of the addresses... can we write the same address for 4 years?

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
Hi

Please confirm
Hi

Please confirm
It is completely fine to submit separate letter mentioning salary details.

No need of salary slips if you submit salary details on letter head.

Mglhunter

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Don’t worry friend, you have 60 days regardless of your birthday.

I got ITA on Nov 28 and since then my birthday has passed in between and my points are below the cutoff, if recalculated and I am yet to get an AoR.
So don’t worry.:)
thank you brother/ sister, i thought so as well and then comes those worrying replies. This is assuring.

Reactions: g90

MY.CANADADREAMS

Sep 30, 2018
GUYS HAVE you completed filling the application form ? When will we see the checklist.. I still have to fille the spouse details. ? cant I see the checklist before ?

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
Guys, I am unsure what should I do in this case. My CRS currently is 441, but that is basis my 3 years of work ex which will technically happen by end of January 2019, my CRS is incorrectly calculated because in one of my organisations, my joining date was 30th November (and the calculator took November as 1 whole month). Since the invitation is valid for 60 days and I am planning to complete it in Feb 2019 (when my application hold period will close and my work ex will also be 3 years) or should I decline the invitation.
Without 3 years of work ex my CRS is 416, additional 1 year gives me 25 points more which takes it to 441.
what should I do ?
Go with whatever their internal calculator says. By the time they review your application, you would have finished three years easily.

In life, we need to focus on what we can control. Please keep your profile active. All the best!

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
After struggling to get ECA CiC is asking for transcripts and diploma !! Why do an ECa if they will check transcripts again :/