+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 107th Draw

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Dear All,

Would need some expert advise as i unexpectedly received an invite to apply.

I am an inland applicant in Canada since 2nd Jan 2017 and was expecting to complete 2 years early next month. Also my date and month of birth is 28th Dec.

Have received an invite on 450 points, as they are counting my experience as 2 years(Actual experience is 1 year, 11 months, 10 days).

Should i accept this invite, is there a chance of rejection in this case if i go ahead? Please suggest.
Go ahead with this ita, it's not when you're invited but when you will submit your application. Submit your application when you complete your 2 years and get a reference letter which covers 2 years entirely. Lock in date is so important for your application and it will happen when you get an AoR date.
Good luck!

SabrinaKim

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
At 435, I think I'll only have to look forward to OINP next year. Anyone knows if Ontario is going to invite people without French skill nor job offer again?
:( :(

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
At 435, I think I'll only have to look forward to OINP next year. Anyone knows if Ontario is going to invite people without French skill nor job offer again?
:( :(
If Ontario keeps this year’s pattern, they would invite ppl without job offer or French skill in Jan & Feb. But we never know. GL.

Reactions: SabrinaKim

Cooldeepu1

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Application filled on 2 nd November 2018 waiting hopefully for ITA in the next draw in November 18.
Any hope for crs 444 or shall I stop dreaming about Canada and work on improving my life in India itself. I was so confident about today’s draw but all went in vein.
Likewise.i am also at 444 but it looks like it's not going to go below 444 and only higher.i also thought yesterday that I should work at improving my life here rather than banking on something that might never come.

Cooldeepu1

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Application filled on 2 nd November 2018 waiting hopefully for ITA in the next draw in November 18.
My prediction for next draw.
It may be in
2/01/2019 or 9/01/2019

If 2nd Jan than
CRS: 455-460
If 9th Jan than
CRS 465-468

There will be no draw in December due to Christmas break .
The fact that you are already a PR of Canada, why do you still lurk at the Ray of hope thread dashing people's hopes? Does it give you cheap thrills or you have no better way to spend time in Canada? Are you a sadist!! Did you notice anyone asking for your perdictions or you just doled it out, out of disdain for people in the thread?

abnzyr18

Apr 11, 2018
The fact that you are already a PR of Canada, why do you still lurk at the Ray of hope thread dashing people's hopes? Does it give you cheap thrills or you have no better way to spend time in Canada? Are you a sadist!! Did you notice anyone asking for your perdictions or you just doled it out, out of disdain for people in the thread?
Well said....just ignore him for now

thaitran26291

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
I have to access to wifi, login in my account immediately and give you a Thumb Up

keyur sharma

Dec 3, 2016
Barrie
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1/07/2017
Doc's Request.
12/08/2017
Nomination.....
12/07/2017
AOR Received.
12/08/2017
IELTS Request
31/05/2017
Med's Request
12/08/2017
Med's Done....
12/09/2017
Passport Req..
26/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/11/2017
LANDED..........
30/11/2017
1st of all I work as a immigration consultant and that’s why I am active here and there are few of my clients who are using this forum . 2nd thing this thread is for everyone there is no criteria or rule For PR people. Everyone can predict or can leave comment here. And by the way my predictions are rite so I am telling truth i m not giving wrong hopes to people. So stop teaching others and improve your score

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
1st of all I work as a immigration consultant and that’s why I am active here and there are few of my clients who are using this forum . 2nd thing this thread is for everyone there is no criteria or rule For PR people. Everyone can predict or can leave comment here. And by the way my predictions are rite so I am telling truth i m not giving wrong hopes to people. So stop teaching others and improve your score
Agreed! Better see truth/worse than wrong hopes! Completely agree with you! I have been a victim of ROH..lol :)

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
Not sure if anyone’s noticing, but the reason the latest scores might be higher than 440 could also be because for some reason a lot of provinces are issuing PNPs. For whatever reason since September the number of PNP issue looks to have doubled from a lot of areas.
Release of PNPs are spread across the year evenly. And this is the only constant factor one can assume while factoring into the trends. So the increase in scores are due to increase in members with scores greater than 440..Have been observing the trends for past 6 months and the new entrants per day increased from 200 in may to 280 now!

jamnam

Oct 15, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
LANDED..........
23-04-2019
Thank you! There’s a huge difference between being realistic and downright negative.

Reactions: nns14 and Zigzag85

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
Thank you! There’s a huge difference between being realistic and downright negative.
I did not prepare for such situations ( like a 3 week gap draw) and did not try to improve my score by 3 more points and ended up losing more points due to Age :) Now I have no chance!

jamnam

Oct 15, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
LANDED..........
23-04-2019
I did not prepare for such situations ( like a 3 week gap draw) and did not try to improve my score by 3 more points and ended up losing more points due to Age :) Now I have no chance!
The ray of hope thread is not about being complacent. We should always be looking for possible ways to improve our scores. The point of this thread is to help each other with exactly that...looking at the reality of the pool and offering advice on best options.

It should never be about killing hope and I find that some posts offer only negative perspectives.